Black Relationships : treat em like u dont need em?

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
brothers have you ever found the more you stop chasing the more females throw them selves at you?

or do belive in the numbers game, holler at say ten a week and one will say yes?

do you ever find you get the "most" when you dont take women on formal dates but simply "chill" and not be the prototypical american but kissing buying dinner male?

reverse pschology. seems to work every time.

one

i've seen it happen from the reverse side but also seen it blow up in one's face
to a point and it can be lonely alone , but it's known to work with the right chemistry
of mindset .... but this kinda way can blow up and leave you alone in the cold ......

i'll return to express why it can blow up without the right mindset or say chemistry.

Therious said:
brothers have you ever found the more you stop chasing the more females throw them selves at you?

or do belive in the numbers game, holler at say ten a week and one will say yes?

do you ever find you get the "most" when you dont take women on formal dates but simply "chill" and not be the prototypical american but kissing buying dinner male?

reverse pschology. seems to work every time.

one

Therious, you're mad funneeee! Haaaaa-yeah! All Of The Above works for me!!!(smile!)

Here's something that has always intrigued me until now, and that is when you've got a woman, the more you can get! Sorry sisters, but I've seen this play out all too often in this life... Seems like sisters are so competitive that when they see a brother with another sister...that sets them off... Makes 'em wonder "what she got that I don't have???" "what makes her more attractive to him than me???"

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Therious, you're mad funneeee! Haaaaa-yeah! All Of The Above works for me!!!(smile!)

Here's something that has always intrigued me until now, and that is when you've got a woman, the more you can get! Sorry sisters, but I've seen this play out all too often in this life... Seems like sisters are so competitive that when they see a brother with another sister...that sets them off... Makes 'em wonder "what she got that I don't have???" "what makes her more attractive to him than me???"

Peace!
Isaiah

And we wonder why a good brotha can't find a good woman!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back