I have given up on love..It’s a treacherous path
Give me four walls..To share in my laughs
Shadows haunted my vision
But you freed me of inhibition
By your light I was set free
But the candle burned low .. now I can’t see
Memories give me hope of what might exist
I drowned in your eyes but awoke in bliss
How many have died from the honey of your kiss??
You are the perfumed rose
Whose sent made me doze
Only God knows why I now have these dreams
Sleep with me in paradise and become my queen
(co)mrks'06

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous? Black People Politics 4
P Black Entertainment : THE TREACHEROUS THREE Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : Black Afrikan People On A Path That Lead To Nowhere Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Path after ones death Christian Study Group 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Path II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Shower in juice with the power to produce a path of suds from here // to the bathtub and fac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Credit scoring changes may smooth path to homeownership for black Americans Black Money Business Jobs 1
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : diy-networking-the-path-to-a-more-democratic-internet Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : On the path to Justice AACOOLDRE 0
Ronnie Lotts The Front Porch : Just A Human Being On A Path To Higher Consciousness The Front Porch 3
chuck Black People : Let's get back on the positively path Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : My Path to Islam Islam Study Group 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : A UnKNOWN PATH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Ankhur Black People : Hurricane Irene may trace the path of the Earthquake Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Proactive or Reactive? Which Path? Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : What Spiritual Path Does Not Diminish Another Spiritual Path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
K Black Spirituality Religion : If This is My Path Why Can't... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 42
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is the spiritual path filled with lot of stress Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Myth About The Path we Must Travel To Freedom Independence And Justice Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : What Good is Your Path ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cocobutterskyn Black Short Stories : Caught In The Path Of Cruelty Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : PATH of WISDOM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God stress & show the true path but not force you for the goal Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God and His constitution are giving information of the path desired by you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Toughness of spiritual path Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual knowledge is the most complicated path Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The nature of real spiritual path to God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
L Black Spirituality Religion : the pathless path... the crossroads Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People : MY FUTURE IS MY PAST... MY FUTURE IS MY PATH.... Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One should not fear for the thorny path, which alone is true. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One should not fear for the thorny path, which alone is true. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
S Black Poetry : Path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
soulful2006 Black Poetry : "Continue on the Unbeaten Path" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A spiritual dialogue exposing the truth in spiritual path – Part-III Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A spiritual dialogue exposing the truth in spiritual path – Part-II Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A spiritual dialogue exposing the truth in spiritual path – Part-I Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
P Black Poetry : Path of the sanctified Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
F Black Spirituality Religion : bible path to islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
F Destee Network : bible path to islam Destee Network : 1
A Black Poetry : The Stone Path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
T Black Poetry : clear path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Joyce Black Poetry : A Rare Path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
W Black Poetry : A Path Maker Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Poetry : Confusion - Somewhere we lost our path!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9