Black People : Trayvon Martin: White Supremacy! Black People Rise Up!: Black Man's Life Span

I gave her a minute of my time and I gave sara-suten-seti even less.

We need to go back to basics. Marcus Garvey wrote:

"You must not mistake lip-service and noise for bravery and service."

Both of these Africans go through twenty-thousand theatrics; jostling, jesting, and joking.

Dr. Clarke had mentioned that some people are 'perpetrating a fraud.' We need to learn discernment and learn it quickly. For instance, I support genuine organizations with footwork. That's enough said.

why do people write poetry? it is but an expression of their innermost emotions and our feelings move each other. its what is being said that makes the difference. words have power and bring some people that may not see things the way you do to share and sometimes realize they don't agree with you. to me there is nothing wrong with venting and expressing yourself the way she did.

She does have some good points about Negroes just fooling around with their useless march. I mean some of them were selling t-shirts trying to make some money out of the situation during the march, Negroes have really been destroyed in this country. Though I disagree with her with her statement on Black on Black crime, you get mad and angry about white people killing you, and ignore the fact that right now many of our people are getting killed by our own. Gotta fixed that first, and other deficiencies in our community. Then we will be able to to stand and fight as a people.

why do people write poetry? it is but an expression of their innermost emotions and our feelings move each other. its what is being said that makes the difference. words have power and bring some people that may not see things the way you do to share and sometimes realize they don't agree with you. to me there is nothing wrong with venting and expressing yourself the way she did.

Elijah Muhammad once told Farrakhan to listen to what he is saying, not how he is talking. But this was because Elijah Muhammad was genuine--or let's just say that he was.

This woman, however, in her theatrical pauses and blank stares isn't being genuine--she's being theatrical. Black folk don't need more theatre. We need action.

Of course the word has power. Of course poetry is great. But to mock action with jostling and gesticulations--no. She's a bad influence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back