Black People : Trayvon Martin: White Supremacy! Black People Rise Up!: Black Man's Life Span

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    this brings tears to my eyes. my husband watches the news and is into politics i know it may be important to know what is brewing but i cant really stomach it. anywho like i told him i agree with this sister, marching is pointless! i'm going to support treyvon by wasting time marching while all those pigs are probably sitting back with popcorn laughing like look at these fools. that's why they have Martin Luther Kings Day. I don't care what Martin Luther King did F him because if you're being nice to me doing me favors in the day then sleeping with the enemy at night what do I want you or need you for? Martin Luther King Murdered our people, then after they were done using him like a donkey they put him to sleep like the dog he is.

we need to start learning how to live off the land forget their permits and all that. we need survival skills! i don't like the military but black men need to use resources not for whites gain but just for sake of getting the skills, like the spook who sat by the door. no one is training our men to be strong, to fight, to kill. how will we be ready? who is going to lead those that need to be led who are willing to fight and be useful in our fight to reestablish our peoples freedom because WE ARE NOT FREE depending on walgreens and Jhons Hopkins and every other medical facility and food store. we need to exist without our white mother and father who have adopted us. we need to find our real mother and father!

sara suten seti what is your opinion of him I ask to you all. I haven't studied him but i know he appears, and i say appears to be fighting for our freedom and he holds meetings recruiting people but i know he also doesn't work for the white man he says so how is he living? other organizations? if we are not organized then the small fire will be extinguished and more and more oreos will remain. there were revolts before but there was always a counter attack and not enough people or well thought up plan. we have to fight them like they fight us, slick.

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I gave her a minute of my time and I gave sara-suten-seti even less.

We need to go back to basics. Marcus Garvey wrote:

"You must not mistake lip-service and noise for bravery and service."

Both of these Africans go through twenty-thousand theatrics; jostling, jesting, and joking.

Dr. Clarke had mentioned that some people are 'perpetrating a fraud.' We need to learn discernment and learn it quickly. For instance, I support genuine organizations with footwork. That's enough said.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    thanks for sharing this

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Freedom and liberty comes from holding both the right as well as the burden of that which is yours (private property).

6. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412

why do people write poetry? it is but an expression of their innermost emotions and our feelings move each other. its what is being said that makes the difference. words have power and bring some people that may not see things the way you do to share and sometimes realize they don't agree with you. to me there is nothing wrong with venting and expressing yourself the way she did.

7. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    She does have some good points about Negroes just fooling around with their useless march. I mean some of them were selling t-shirts trying to make some money out of the situation during the march, Negroes have really been destroyed in this country. Though I disagree with her with her statement on Black on Black crime, you get mad and angry about white people killing you, and ignore the fact that right now many of our people are getting killed by our own. Gotta fixed that first, and other deficiencies in our community. Then we will be able to to stand and fight as a people.

8. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Elijah Muhammad once told Farrakhan to listen to what he is saying, not how he is talking. But this was because Elijah Muhammad was genuine--or let's just say that he was.

This woman, however, in her theatrical pauses and blank stares isn't being genuine--she's being theatrical. Black folk don't need more theatre. We need action.

Of course the word has power. Of course poetry is great. But to mock action with jostling and gesticulations--no. She's a bad influence.

9. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Unbelievable, I put in 30 more seconds into this video, and I overheard her calling us the n-word. What in the world! Certainly there's a better way to get a message across. Just more Black hatred coming from Blacks. I shake my head.

10. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Some things are just better left unsaid.