Black People : Trayvon Martin was Guilty!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I agree with this guy's characterization of Zimmerman as a racist, psychotic, loser. Unlike him, I would not stop at saying the cops should be pressured into arresting Zimmerman. The cops, at least Sheriff Bill Lee, should be arrested right along with the racist, psychotic, loser.

3. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I see that Sheriff Lee has temporarily resigned. Not enough, not anywhere near enough. For starters, he has yet to admit to have done anything wrong. Besides that, as has happened to racist cops in the past, we find out later they continued to collect a paycheck -- which would not be resigning, that would just be the city commissioners (at least two of whom have publicly expressed their support for Lee) giving Lee a _paid_ vacation(Lee's salary is $102K/yr).

http://themoderatevoice.com/142187/...-steps-down-amid-trayvon-martin-murder-furor/

4. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    On facebook I stated the following: the Trayvon Martin is a tragic incident and it should make us all stand up and pay attention. This a case that should highlight the importance of our duty to vote, I say this because the police chief in that city is standing behind a law"Stand your Ground" which is suppose to be for self defense umm really, ask yourself this: Do you really pay attention to those individuals running for public office or and what they stand for?

Someone commented on my post, saying this:

With only 8-15% of those registered voting in local elections not including presidential elections, the answer is a large majority of your neighbors don't care and cannot be bothered to pay attention to anything but their own selfsh worlds. WE deserve what we get because we are a lazy group of lemmings.

5. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I've read worst comments on my tumblr page. i mean some of 'em even went as posting pic of a themselves with a painted black face hold'n a big bag of skittles talk'n bout they's a suspect too in black people language. Almost threw my computer.

6. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Sheriff Lee got his job, not by a majority of registered voters, but because the city commissions hired him. The commissions who are, to this day, still supporting Lee got their jobs because the majority of registered voters are whites.

It seems to me that our government sucks because of the coppertops who do vote, not red-pill-takers like myself who protest our sham of free elections by refusing to vote for preselected candidates. In a democracy such as ours, the majority gets to tyrannize the minority.

I lived in Florida, and voted, in 2000. Even though the majority of registered voters voted for Gore, the Supreme Court nullified that and appointed the preselected candidate.

Voting ain't gonna fix what is wrong with our form of democracy.

7. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128

So voting is going to stop people from shooting people? :confused: Vote does NOTHING. You have no power

8. word up

word up Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +75
    It amazes me how Non-Black people who have better relations with White people than Black people STILL strive to develop strong militaries and they also vote, but us Black folks just vote.

9. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    One should never abdicate their right to self-defense.

10. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    History tells us that the first thing the cops do, after a black male has been beat or killed by a white man, is leak to the press any criminal record that brother has. It turns out Trayvon Martin was as squeaky clean as they come. No criminal record. No one who knows Trayvon can recall anytime he has ever been involved in a fight.

Compare that to Zimmerman's record. He was charged with assaulting a police officer in 2005. He and his ex-wife have restraining orders against each other. And, his ex says they had two physical fights between 2003 and 2004.

Yet, the racist chorus of Zimmerman defenders keep insisting he, and not Trayvon, is the one heard crying on the 911 call.

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-couldnt-stop-crying-shooting-112227880--abc-news.html