Black People : Trayvon Martin Exclusive: Friend on Phone with Teen Before Death Recalls Final Moments

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    In the final moments of his life, Trayvon Martin was being hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him, according to the teenage girl whose call logs show she was on the phone with the 17-year-old boy in the moments before neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot him dead.
    Martin's death Feb. 26 has stirred national outrage and protests, partly prompting the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division and the FBI to open an investigation into the case.
    ABC News wa

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin...-teen-death-recounts-063243901--abc-news.html

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    oh gosh ... my heart sunk just reading this title ... i've not even read your post yet ... this whole situation is so sad, and to think i'm finna read it, see a different, more sorrowful perspective ... oh my gosh ... my heart can hardly stand the thot ... this Family has lost so much ... oh my gosh ... and the thing is ... every Black Son is at risk ... every single one ... if not death ... prison ... those are his ends, way too often.

dang ... i'll have to come back and read this later ... but thanks for sharing it ... we do need to see.

dang dang dang

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    If we don't stand up and continue laying down this will forever be a sad story after story
    time we as a people rally around each other and stop these american white boyz and get
    our RESPECT / and make them know our value in this land .......