Travelin

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Chaka, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace to all. I'm feeling my time growing short, as far as having a computer at hand like I"ve had. I live kind of a solitary life. I don't harbor the fears that most people do. So I.m gonna make myself raw. I'd like to hear from intelligent Sisters and Brothers. Write me at: R. Carr
    P.O. Box 88605
    Indianapolis, In 46208

Regular mail is still the safest.

I have a cell phone, but I'm not ready to get that naked yet.

Blessings to you ALL Chaka

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    It's been an honor to meet your Spirit

Much Love and Peace Brother Chaka

:heart:

Destee

3. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace

We Black americans have generally been despised by our white conquerors for our poverty and simplicity. They forget, perhaps, that our religion forbade the accumulation of wealth and the enjoyment of luxury. To us, as to other spiritually-minded people in every age and race, the love of possessions is a snare, and the burdens of a complex society a source of needless peril and temptation. It is simple truth that we did not, so long as our native philosophy held sway over our minds, either envy or desire to imitate the splendid achievements of the white race. In our own thought we rose superior to them! We scorned them even as a lofty spirit absorbed in its own task rejects the soft beds, the luxurious food, the pleasure-worshipping dalliance of a rich neighbor. It was clear to us that virtue and happiness are independent of these things, if not incompatible with them. Furthermore, it was the rule of our life to share the fruits of our skill and success with our less fortunate Sisters and Brothers. Thus we kept our spirits free from the clog of pride, avarice, or envy, and carried out, as we believed, the divine decree--a matter profoundly important to us. Such is the importance of our honor and our word that in the early days, lying was a capital offense. Because we believed that the deliberate liar is capable of committing any crime behind the screen of cowardly untruth and double dealing, the destroyer of mutual confidence. I will not lose touch with this site. You may not hear from me as often, but I will be here....

Our creators gave a gift to the rich man, deguised as a poor man.

Keep me in your prayers as I will you in mine.

Your Brother Chaka