Black Spirituality Religion : Translations

Our next word in the Hebrew Script is………..

וְאֵת
vat

This is the same as a previous word…..

אֵתat

Which we translated as “brought fourth” but as you can see there is an added value to it this time……

ו

The Hebrew “Vav” has been associated with the Egyptian “horned viper” glyph witch gives an “f” sound. The Egyptian horned viper glyph by itself is rendered as “he”, “his”, “its”. This comes from Secrets of the Exodus and id also supported with Budges works.

Thus we have a continued Hebrew, Egyptian, English translation of …….

In the beginning, in work, the eyes of Aten brought fourth fires, it brought fourth….

Peace and Power in Reading.

Our next word is difficult because we actually have two words in one….

הָאָרֶץ
hart

The separate word is …….

הָh

In the Hebrew English it is translated as “the” but in looking as the glyph alone and the Egyptian meaning things take on a better perspective. The Egyptian glyph has several meanings and even has separate glyphs depending on content. One meaning I found to be interesting was it’s Egyptian representation of “interior space, being inside of something, being incased in something”. It is difficult to explain but a good example would be a bug in a sealed jar. In Egyptian the space inside the jar would be “H”. With my scientific background this is describing Space or a type of bubble.

The next word would be……….

אָרֶץ
art

The closest Egyptian word I could find is “arit” which means, “land”, “earth”, “world”. This also holds true for the Hebrew to English.

With this our full Hebrew to Egyptian to English translations of Gen:1:1 becomes…..

בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ

In the beginning, in work, the eyes of Aten brought fourth fires; in space, it brought fourth earth.

To me this is a much, much more scientific view of creation because as we all now know planets have a core that is mostly fire, lava, hot.

Hey this turned out pretty good. Honestly I didn’t think it had a chance in hell to come out with rational syntax but it did. This supports strongly that Hebrew is a direct descendant of Egyptian glyphs and language.

Wish I had a way of actually displaying the Egyptian glyphs.

Peace and Power in Reading.

The next word would be……….

אָרֶץ
art

The closest Egyptian word I could find is “arit” which means, “land”, “earth”, “world”. This also holds true for the Hebrew to English.

With this our full Hebrew to Egyptian to English translations of Gen:1:1 becomes…..

בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ

In the beginning, in work, the eyes of Aten brought fourth fires; in space, it brought fourth earth.

Ok I can definitely tell you that the word for Land, earth, soil, is the Kemetic word 'Ta' which I showed above. This is the one thing that most scholars definitely agree upon.

Prime example would be the words ... Ta Meri, Ta Km.t, ...

The word that you are looking for is the Kemetic word 'aar' which literally means 'paradise' .... which would logically explain 'The Garden of Eden' i.e. Paradise.

You have to remember that Adam according to the scriptures was placed in the garden so if this is true then the first creation these gods were in fact the creation of the garden if you actually use your interpretation. They didn't create the whole planet ... if also have to re-interpret verse to which is a critical verse to translate...

I've already done it already and I can tell you, the very person that proclaims to have created the world are the very one who caused death and destruction to this planet.

The world was already created and had been destroyed by the same deities that proclaim to have created it.

Peace and Blessings

Ok I can definitely tell you that the word for Land, earth, soil, is the Kemetic word 'Ta' which I showed above. This is the one thing that most scholars definitely agree upon.

Prime example would be the words ... Ta Meri, Ta Km.t, ...

The word that you are looking for is the Kemetic word 'aar' which literally means 'paradise' .... which would logically explain 'The Garden of Eden' i.e. Paradise.

You have to remember that Adam according to the scriptures was placed in the garden so if this is true then the first creation these gods were in fact the creation of the garden if you actually use your interpretation. They didn't create the whole planet ... if also have to re-interpret verse to which is a critical verse to translate...

I've already done it already and I can tell you, the very person that proclaims to have created the world are the very one who caused death and destruction to this planet.

The world was already created and had been destroyed by the same deities that proclaim to have created it.

Peace and Blessings

You and I both know that multiple words can have the same meaning. The way you figure this out is to maintain the same sound.

“Ta” does not sound like “art”.

“Arit” sounds and looks closer to “art”, we even hit all 3 letters, that’s good.

If you don’t keep the translation within the confines of sound then you are changing the glyphs. Yes it is true you translated it with a word that means the same but you lost the hieroglyphic meaning.

For example in Budges works I found about 8 different meanings for “art” but all of them had different glyphs. I found the meaning I was looking for in Eden in Egypt by Ralph Ellis.

What were your resources?

You and I both know that multiple words can have the same meaning. The way you figure this out is to maintain the same sound.

“Ta” does not sound like “art”.

“Arit” sounds and looks closer to “art”, we even hit all 3 letters, that’s good.

If you don’t keep the translation within the confines of sound then you are changing the glyphs. Yes it is true you translated it with a word that means the same but you lost the hieroglyphic meaning.

For example in Budges works I found about 8 different meanings for “art” but all of them had different glyphs. I found the meaning I was looking for in Eden in Egypt by Ralph Ellis.

What were your resources?

Ralph Ellis is actually wrong on this one ... sir ... your going to have to trust your roots on this brotha ... lol ....

The word 'Ta' is the word and only word that is meant for land, earth, etc ... now when you are talking about a place ... such as paradise then that word is the only word that comes close to the word Hebrew word 'art' which is 'aar'.

A classic example of the mistakes that Ralph Ellis makes which by the way I like some of his interpretation because some are most accurate ... but there are a few words that he has totally mistranslated such as Yisra`el. In his interpretation of the word 'Ysra`el' he uses the 'Shin' and not the 'Sin' which leads to the spelling of 'Ysh'. The correct way should have been with a 'Sin' reading the first part of the word 'Ys' and then you have the second part spelled with a 'Resh' and 'Alef' which is correct as well as 'El' being intepreted as 'Ar'. The word should have been spelled as 'Ysra`ar' which literally means 'The Place of Ra's Divine Protection' and as he properly stated ...

Ralph Ellis: 'Eden in Egypt' ... page 294
The inference is that the Israelites were the Gaurdians, and it was they who led the procession around the pyramid.

The Hebraic people lived in the city of 'On' which was the place of 'Ra' and it was the Hebraic priesthood who were under the divine protection of Ra in the place of Ra worship. He said the Israelites which as I said represent a place ... he should have said the Hebrews or Hebraic people. The word Ysra`ar/el i.e. The Place of Ra's Divine Protection was inhabited by the Hebrews which is a Kemetic priesthood that was long before Akhenaten birth.

Ralph Ellis reinterpret the word to mean 'Asar`el meaning 'Asar/Osiris is god' which he uses to identify with Manetho writings that claim Moses was once known as Osarseph which seem more logical for '[J]o-seph' who in fact lead the Yisra`elites into Kemet according to the bible. ...

This was in-accurate at best and poorly translated at worst.

This was one example of many but back to the point ...

The word 'Ta' would be used in this context as to say earth and so the first sentence in Khem.t would have been rendered more so like 'Unu Tenen Netjeru Kau Ta' e.g. 'In the First the Gods built the heaven and Earth'. Yet, this is not what the Kem.tians wrote because as the Dohgon they believed in the Cosmic Egg which is the Mother ... Dark Matter being the Creator Goddess.

This is a different type of creation story ... So then the first sentence of the Torah would not have read as such with the Kememu (black peoples) and this is definitely not an attempt to say the Deshretu (white peoples) wrote this story but this is to say that the Afro-Asiatic (black folks outside of Africa) wrote this as their interpretation of the beginning.

Once again, Kemetic influence is throughout the whole of the bible including the New Testament but there are other stories in the scriptures.

The secret which I have been trying to tell you all the while is actually found in the next verse 2.

Genesis 1:2 Arats hayah tohu bohu; cho`shak al paniym t`hom rauch Elohym rachaph al paniym mayim.

Now let us read it as it really is ...

Genesis 1:2 The earth became a desolate waste and ruins; and wickedness and sorrow was up the faces (plural) of their darkness/abyss i.e. black folks. And the anger of the Gods were upon the faces/peoples (plural) of the water.

The words face is actually a plural in translation but used as singular falsely like the word Elohym. The waters would be talking about the people across the earth on different continents. All cultures, have a story of destruction but many talk about these beings whom caused the destruction. Example would be the cities found in the Japan under water or the other cities found in the Pacific ocean. Genesis 1:2 talks about these great destructions

NOTE: MORE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THIS POST!!!

In Genesis 1:2 the words tohu bohu only shows up one other time in the scriptures and that is in the book of Jeremiah 4:23-29. The only other time the words are used is dealing with destruction as it deals with it in the Jeremiah scriptures.

Then you have to read ... Genesis 1:26 which is when the Adam people were created but it was the command of their god which lets you know who destroyed this earth just to give there created people the chance to populate this earth.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful (have babies), and multiply (have a lot of babies), and replenish the earth (rebuild the earth meaning after destruction) , and subdue it(TO ENSLAVE THE BLACK PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH): and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This part of Genesis tell the story of some alien beings coming and killing black folks with their machinery. Biblical histories cover a period of only 5408 possible years but as Jews are tyring to say it represents a hidden number of 15 billion years. They take would and definition from different parts of the scriptures and put them together to get their mathematical equation. I can do this with many books that I've read and that is to take the words and come up with mathematical conclusions.

With this being said, this is what I've been trying to tell you .. the code is in there if you just look at it and actually see it.

What is real white about some of these stories is that they say God created light ... but fail to tell you that darkness is the only thing that could have existed without light so why is everyone trying to be the light of the world with our great mother is darkness?

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back