Black Muslims : Trained to destroy Islam [A Convert's Story]

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Mrs Shariffa Carlo

Trained to destroy Islam

http://www.newmuslims.tk/

Translate this page

The story of how I reverted to al Islam is a story of plans. I made plans, the group I was with made plans, and Allah made plans. And Allah is the Best of Planners. When I was a teenager, I came to the attention of a group of people with a very sinister agenda. They were and probably still are a loose association of individuals who work in government positions but have a special agenda - to destroy Islam. It is not a governmental group that I am aware of, they simply use their positions in the US government to advance their cause.

One member of this group approached me because he saw that I was articulate, motivated and very much the women's rights advocate. He told me that if I studied International Relations with an emphasis in the Middle East, he would guarantee me a job at the American Embassy in Egypt. He wanted me to eventually go there to use my position in the country to talk to Muslim women and encourage the fledgling women's rights movement. I thought this was a great idea. I had seen the Muslim women on TV; I knew they were a poor oppressed group, and I wanted to lead them to the light of 20th century freedom.

With this intention, I went to college and began my education. I studied Quraan, hadith and Islamic history. I also studied the ways I could use this information. I learned how to twist the words to say what I wanted them to say. It was a valuable tool. Once I started learning, however, I began to be intrigued by this message. It made sense. That was very scary. Therefore, in order to counteract this effect, I began to take classes in Christianity. I chose to take classes with this one professor on campus because he had a good reputation and he had a Ph.D. in Theology from Harvard University. I felt I was in good hands. I was, but not for the reasons I thought. It turns out that this professor was a Unitarian Christian. He did not believe in the trinity or the divinity of Jesus. In actuality, he believed that Jesus was a prophet.

He proceeded to prove this by taking the Bible from its sources in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic and show where they were changed. As he did this, he showed the historical events which shaped and followed these changes. By the time I finished this class, my deen had been destroyed, but I was still not ready to accept Islam. As time went on, I continued to study, for myself and for my future career. This took about three years. In this time, I would question Muslims about their beliefs. One of the individuals I questioned was a Muslim brother with the MSA. Alhamdulillah, he saw my interest in the deen, and made it a personal effort to educate me about Islam. May Allah increase his reward. He would give me dawaa at every opportunity which presented itself.

One day, this man contacts me, and he tells me about a group of Muslims who were visiting in town. He wanted me to meet them. I agreed. I went to meet with them after ishaa prayer. I was led to a room with at least 20 men in it. They all made space for me to sit, and I was placed face to face with an elderly Pakistani gentleman. Mashallah, this brother was a very knowledgeable man in matters of Christianity. He and I discussed and argued the varying parts of the bible and the Quraan until the fajr. At this point, after having listened to this wise man tell me what I already knew, based on the class I had taken in Christianity, he did what no other individual had ever done. He invited me to become a Muslim. In the three years I had been searching and researching, no one had ever invited me. I had been taught, argued with and even insulted, but never invited. May Allah guide us all. So when he invited me, it clicked. I realized this was the time. I knew it was the truth, and I had to make a decision. Alhamdulillah, Allah opened my heart, and I said, "Yes. I want to be a Muslim." With that, the man led me in the shahadah - in English and in Arabic. I swear by Allah that when I took the shahadah, I felt the strangest sensation. I felt as if a huge, physical weight had just been lifted off my chest; I gasped for breath as if I were breathing for the first time in my life. Alhamdulillah, Allah had given me a new life - a clean slate - a chance for Jennah, and I pray that I live the rest of my days and die as a Muslim. Ameen.

Shariffa A Carlo (Al Andalusia)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAPTOR Black People : American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Education / Schools : Teachers Provided Guns - Trained in Gun Use and Deadly Attack Thwarting?! Black Education / Schools 18
Mad Skillz Black People : Report: FBI informant armed and trained Black Panthers Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Lies of 9/11 Beneficial to the Creation of an Isreali trained US Police State Black People Open Forum 2
Amnat77 Black People : 40 Women Bodyguards Gadhafi 's Secret Weapon? Highly Trained, High-Heel Wearing Virgi Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : How Are Spiritual / Religious Leaders Trained ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 50
B Black People : Cable TV Workers Trained To Spy on Citizens. Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black Education / Schools : Soldiers Trained To Teach Our Children Black Education / Schools 12
D Black Poetry : Cyber-Trained - MyPods & Crackberries Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Why Religion Is Not Going Away and Science Will Not Destroy It Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Ndugu Black Entertainment : White Supremacy hard at work to destroy Malcolm X Legacy, with the Propaganda series "Godfather of Harlem" Black Entertainment 7
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Meet the DeVos family — super-wealthy right-wingers working with the religious right to destroy publ Black Education / Schools 74
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Seven ways to destroy a black City AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
CosmicMessenger Black Men : Feminist/White Supremicist Plot To Destroy Famous Black Men! Black Men 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys?? Black People Open Forum 5
S Black Men : Countering The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys Black Men 1
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BEE VENOM MAY DESTROY HIV CELLS Science and Technology 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Question: Why Did We Destroy All Black People Who Came To Help Us As A People? Black People Open Forum 2
maf Black Entertainment : "Came to conquer and destroy the rap world like the white man" Black Entertainment 3
$$RICH$$ Black People : Another Tactic to destroy a Race Black People Open Forum 31
Gorilla Science and Technology : The Research Works Act (H.R.3699.IH) May Destroy Open Science Efforts Science and Technology 1
Knowledge Seed Black People Politics : Harry Alford: Obama determined to destroy Black business Black People Politics 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America Black People Open Forum 2
Chevron Dove Black People : YAHOO NEWS: Looters Destroy Mummies! Black People Open Forum 35
S Black People : THE FBI'S COVERT ACTION PROGRAM TO DESTROY THE ORIGINAL BLACK PANTHER PARTY Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : Pesidents Thought Police Chief seeks to destroy 9/11 Truth Movement Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do The Illuminati Want To Destroy Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID GOD DESTROY BY FLOOD AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : African evangelists destroy artifacts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 57
Ankhur Black People : why COINTELPRO strived to destroy Afrocentricity Black People Open Forum 6
M Black People : Destroy This Black Brute?! Black People Open Forum 2
T Pan Africanism : Dam Project to Destroy Ancient Nubia African American History Culture 3
S FDA’S “FINAL SOLUTION” TO DESTROY NATURAL MEDICINE-BIG PHARMA’S DRACONIAN PLAN Black Health and Wellness 0
D Bush politics ready to destroy your temple Black Health and Wellness 0
D Destroy young black women from Africa to America with FEAR. Black Health and Wellness 3
B Black People : DESTROY AFRICAN AMERICAN STAMPS! Black People Open Forum 4
L Black People : tHE USE OF RITALIN TO DESTROY BLACK BOYS Black People Open Forum 1
S Black Spirituality Religion : WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF SELF,BLACKPEOPLE,RACISM WILL DESTROY U !!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
SpiritualONE Black People : Is The AmeriKKKan Government Trying To Destroy This Man For Exposing Them? Black People Open Forum 12
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Rizza Islam reacts to debates...... Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦Islamic and Indian Magic Squares, Pt1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦The Black Muslims: From Revolution to Institution Black People Politics 0
T Black Muslims : A Play on Islam? Islam Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Lost Ancient Muslim City Discovered in Ethiopia Could Reveal Details of Islam’s History in Africa Ethiopia 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Louis Farrakhan: And the Bowties of the Nation Of Islam AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Muslims : 30,000 expected at Nation of Islam convention in Detroit Islam Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Nation of Islam comes home to Detroit for convention Black Money Business Jobs 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally Black People Politics 3