Black Money Business Jobs : Trading/Investing

Shikamaru

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2011
Trading and investing both have to do with markets or commerce, but there are some differences.

Investing is more long term. Profit is sought by way of the appreciation in (so-called) value of the underlying asset.

Trading is more short term. Profit is sought by way of the price movement of the underlying asset.

Investors have one way of making money. Traders have two. Investors only make money when he market rises. Traders can make money when the market rises or falls.

This is one of the best books I have ever read on investing/trading.

It is titled Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp.

While it is not a book on investing/trading per se, it will provide a unique and penetrating insight into the type of system one may desire to develop for engaging in the markets.

The strategies and measures within the book can applied to many other areas of life, not just investing/trading.

Thanks, i gotta check it out !

The book can be a difficult read.
I had to read the book twice before I realized how powerful this book is.
If you are into systems development, strategic and tactical thinking, this is the book for you.

This book has radically changed how I approach anything in life.

As far as general strategy goes:

I'm a trader with regard to the markets. I'm looking for profit in a short time span or cash flow.

I'm an investor with regard to those items that personally and immediately affect me i.e. buying a house, equipment, education, a business, etc.

As an investor, I care more about functions, durability, and engineering rather than asset appreciation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back