Black Jokes Humor : Tracks

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by dstny, Jul 7, 2006.

1. dstny

dstny Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Two maintenance foreman and an operations supervisor go on a hunting trip. On the first day, one maintenance foreman goes out and less than an hour later returns with a deer. The operations supervisor is blown away. "How did you get your deer so fast?" The maintenance guy says, "Easy...I looked for tracks, found them, followed them, and got my deer." The next day the second maintenance guy goes out, and less than an hour later returns with a deer. The operations supervisor is blown away again. "How did you get YOUR deer so fast?" The maintenance foreman replies, "It's easy. I looked for tracks, found them, followed them, and there was the deer." On the third day, the operations supervisor goes out. He doesn't return, and when darkness begins to fall, the two maintenance foreman go looking for him. They find him lying at the base of a hill, bloodied up, clothes torn, and bones broken. "What happened to you?" they asked. He replied, "I did just what you told me to do. I looked for tracks, found them, followed them, and the **** train ran me over."
    :haha:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    lol.........how backwards that was ...