Black People : Toyota to Black car buyers: No Thank You

OK so now what is it with 1 trillion dollars spending power we are begging the japanese for

What i dont understad is where are the articles of African car compamnies and manufacturwers we all can invest in

When Malcolm was in the nation he warned us about begging folks that dont like us or dengrate us,
so it seems odd that this article would be in the Final Call when such an article would not be in Muhammed Speaks

the real point is Toyota, GM, Honda, Chriysler and every darn company knows we are not unifed or focused enough to boycott them if they make derogatory images of us in advertizements or do things to exploit Black workers in the Caribbean or Africa,
so we are now crying about an advertisement??

to hell with that company, we can make our own cars just like anyone else,
is this 1911 or 2011???

all 0f the elements that make the computer chips GPS system down to the engine fuel intake and tires from the rubber come from Africa

I really don't know why. Never been drawn to them myself.
Yeah.. Nobody from Detroit understands why Toyota dominates the american market.. That's why the American auto industry went under. Three reasons: 1. Quality 2. Gas mileage 3. Resale value.. Three things the american manufacturers forgot about. We had an energy crises and the auto industry responded by flooding the market with SUVs.. While Toyota and Hyundai responded with higher gas mileage vehicles that were better made and lasted longer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back