Brother AACOOLDRE : Tower Heist

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
I just downloaded and watched the Movie "Tower Heist".

Black people should watch Hollywood Jewish movies to see if they are reinforcing the jewish babylonian talmud myth of Ham.

1. First read the Talmud then make comparisons

Tower Heist fits some of the myths in this way Eddie Murphy is show to be:
A. Being a Thief
B. Fearing Homosexuality but loving lesbians
C. Eyes enlarge with binoculars looking at ***
D. Black female bodies being bigger than natural
E. Preoccupation with sex above normal levels of others in film

Sex sells but math and science rules. Sex in the wrong manner can keep a productive person from being a productive member in society just like drugs.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to firgure out Hollywood wants to reinforce the Ham myth with a velvet touch but why?

Possible reasons:

Jews only make up six million in America and desire to dominate over blacks for fear of us being economic rivals. Some of the best know business are now owned by Jews:

Motown
Essence
Ebony/Jet
BET
Phat Farm
Def jam records

Last night a Sister boasted to me how she didn't pay to see "Avatar," missing the point of media boycotting. I like to point out that continental Africans output more films than American Europeans yet American Africans, differing sharply from the rest of the diaspora and their continent, prefer to both watch and sponsor European cinema over African cinema.

With all of our "love" for Malcolm, I remind that he noted how desperate the American African is: for that African is insulated.

I disagree that Blacks should watch White films, but believe that Blacks should watch Black films and make Black films according to our own positive conceptions of self.

I have long stopped expressing surprise at the hatred that European people direct toward Africans.

It's good to list which businesses are not Black owned, but I think that we as a race need to accept that Europeans will not depict us positively and move on. It's been five-hundred years; our infants should tell us that we are hated.

I just downloaded and watched the Movie "Tower Heist".

Black people should watch Hollywood Jewish movies to see if they are reinforcing the jewish babylonian talmud myth of Ham.

1. First read the Talmud then make comparisons

Tower Heist fits some of the myths in this way Eddie Murphy is show to be:
A. Being a Thief
B. Fearing Homosexuality but loving lesbians
C. Eyes enlarge with binoculars looking at ***
D. Black female bodies being bigger than natural
E. Preoccupation with sex above normal levels of others in film

Sex sells but math and science rules. Sex in the wrong manner can keep a productive person from being a productive member in society just like drugs.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to firgure out Hollywood wants to reinforce the Ham myth with a velvet touch but why?

Possible reasons:

Jews only make up six million in America and desire to dominate over blacks for fear of us being economic rivals. Some of the best know business are now owned by Jews:

Motown
Essence
Ebony/Jet
BET
Phat Farm
Def jam records

peace

A jewish woman and her black husband also purchased Def Row Records for next to nothing. I think she paid like $20 million dollars and now has the rights to all of that music that those brothers recorded which must be worth in the upper of hundreds of millions...

I saw the movie the night it came out and i agree with your asessment. However, knowing who eddie murphy is i wasn't expecting him to play a pro black revolutionary our to uplift his people in this role.

Another thing he did that is also stereotypical is he turned on the people he was supposed to be helping rob the owner of the towers. As soon as they found the safe he pulled a gun on them and they used a black woman to take him out by putting a gun to his head and threaten to kill him to save the white boys.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back