Brother AACOOLDRE : Tower Heist

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 20, 2011.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I just downloaded and watched the Movie "Tower Heist".

Black people should watch Hollywood Jewish movies to see if they are reinforcing the jewish babylonian talmud myth of Ham.

1. First read the Talmud then make comparisons

Tower Heist fits some of the myths in this way Eddie Murphy is show to be:
    A. Being a Thief
    B. Fearing Homosexuality but loving lesbians
    C. Eyes enlarge with binoculars looking at ***
    D. Black female bodies being bigger than natural
    E. Preoccupation with sex above normal levels of others in film

Sex sells but math and science rules. Sex in the wrong manner can keep a productive person from being a productive member in society just like drugs.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to firgure out Hollywood wants to reinforce the Ham myth with a velvet touch but why?

Possible reasons:

Jews only make up six million in America and desire to dominate over blacks for fear of us being economic rivals. Some of the best know business are now owned by Jews:

Motown
    Essence
    Ebony/Jet
    BET
    Phat Farm
    Def jam records

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Last night a Sister boasted to me how she didn't pay to see "Avatar," missing the point of media boycotting. I like to point out that continental Africans output more films than American Europeans yet American Africans, differing sharply from the rest of the diaspora and their continent, prefer to both watch and sponsor European cinema over African cinema.

With all of our "love" for Malcolm, I remind that he noted how desperate the American African is: for that African is insulated.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    so what is your reaction to my post. You posted a secondary issue.

4. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I disagree that Blacks should watch White films, but believe that Blacks should watch Black films and make Black films according to our own positive conceptions of self.

I have long stopped expressing surprise at the hatred that European people direct toward Africans.

It's good to list which businesses are not Black owned, but I think that we as a race need to accept that Europeans will not depict us positively and move on. It's been five-hundred years; our infants should tell us that we are hated.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

A jewish woman and her black husband also purchased Def Row Records for next to nothing. I think she paid like $20 million dollars and now has the rights to all of that music that those brothers recorded which must be worth in the upper of hundreds of millions...

I saw the movie the night it came out and i agree with your asessment. However, knowing who eddie murphy is i wasn't expecting him to play a pro black revolutionary our to uplift his people in this role.

Another thing he did that is also stereotypical is he turned on the people he was supposed to be helping rob the owner of the towers. As soon as they found the safe he pulled a gun on them and they used a black woman to take him out by putting a gun to his head and threaten to kill him to save the white boys.....

6. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Theoretically, I can understand what you're saying about not being surprised and not wasting time on eurocentric films, but I also understand what he is saying.. I agree with you that, because of our current condition, the masses of black folks should not waste their time with most eurocentric films.. and in a perfectly controlled environment that would surely be a viable solution.. but the cold hard reality is that outside of the environments that we control.. ie.. our homes.. businesses.. etc.. that's not going to happen anytime soon.. Where we are not in control we cannot absolutely protect or promote our ideals so, we have to do what we can do. To put it briefly, I believe, concerned parties.. including Black Parents, Teachers, Preachers, Historians, Critics, etc.. need to keep an eye on the moves and swings of the propaganda machine.. especially any event overtly targeted at black audiences. We need to download and watch these films before they come out.. if possible.. get our hands on the scripts.. and pull them through our conscious lenses... analyze them, discuss them and publish our conclusions within our circles of influence.. just as AACOOLDRE has done here. Since we can't control what our people are exposed to, we can only hope to illuminate their true context which is usually creatively hidden in the shadows of every scene.. What AACOOLDRE has done here is light the parts of the shadows that his consciousness allows him to see.. When I watch it I will do the same and if we put all our observations together we may be able to completely illuminate every detail of the true context of this film and mitigate all of the negative direct and indirect messages of the film...

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Uhm you left out the Bronfman syndicate and Death Row records

but

I don't know what this is about brother!

With the close friendship of Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson and more then likely not only both of their knowledge of all of the above you mentioned, but their, more then likely 6 thousand conversations about not only this but themselves getting personal ripped off, by the Jewish monopoly in Hollywood.

And not to mention Michael s song about this!

So what are you saying? Eddie with all of that money and what not,
    allowed these same folks to put a gun to his head and forced him to make this "Birth of a A Nation flik?

I agree with Obama in this sense; we have to stop the whining and crying!!!!!!!!!!

we sat around on our hind parts for twenty years and allowed the CIA and COINTELPRO to create a music to destroy the spirit of liberation in our youth, and reverse their anger of the system onto each other and then onto the community.

One needs to examine closely the science of psychology, propaganda and mind control
    http://www.archive.org/details/JimKeith-MindControlWorldControl
    and understand how an entire generation has been made complacent to "Stepin Fetchit, Sambo and Aunt Jemima images"Spike Lee did a great deal of research into the sociological degradation, that the media would be capable of, if we did not unite and purchase our own venues of free and cable media:
    Bamboozled was a network channel; TV show, and he illustrated the mass psychosis and self hate syndrome that engaged Black audiences to be the biggest fans of these derogatory images, a self hate brought on by over 15 years of music espousing self hate through fratricide and the selling of CIA imported poison to ones sister and brother.

because back in the 60s and 70s over 15 Black organizations along with parent groups all over the nation would have Occupied Hollywood over this digital insult to the race.

The constant watering down of images of pride and dignity has been a steady and successful process and since Tyler Perry and movies like Soul Plane, theatrical performances like "Top Dog Underdog" "The Scottsboro Boys" and "Book Of Mormon",
    these things have paved the way for Black women and Men to be the first to see and actually say they enjoy and see nothing wrong with movies like "The Help", so this movie is actually part of a very methodical and scientific process to roll the clock back to the 50s for Black folks ,
    so that when actual states rights Jim Crow discrimination legislature does take effect in major states across the nation by 2013, Black folks will have no notion or impetus to rebel against it or create our own institutions of Black nationalism and self sufficiency.

Here are Black folks in stupid movies, over and over and over, but the real question is where are our movies with pride and dignity?
    Where is the balance?

Movies and Music exemplifying Pride and dignity have a very serious effect on the subconscious mind to elevate, and liberate and bring one and a group to the next level.

Therefore since we know there has been a media war on us since this;

Birth of a Nation ( and that was....how long ago??)

When do we start fighting back, with all this here technology and trillion dollar spending power and start Creating Something positive our entire family can watch and receive some edification from?

8. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Brother, I like what you write. But as a 'wannabe' organizer, I should admit one thing: Our people prefer entertainment over analysis. That said, whereas meaningful analysis of each film can assist us, my business is in assisting the masses, whom would prefer to see a film over reading an analysis of a film.

Besides, after reviewing the older books in my library, I have come to learn that most all of the necessary analysis has already been done. Indeed, unfortunately, analysis may yet empower oppressors who continually make the entertainment.

We need to inspire our people to be proactive rather than reactive. Because frankly we already reacted.

I should finish here: J.A. Roger's finished his book "From Superman to Man" promoting a Black play of "The Three Musketeers" where the performers were mixed. Hollywood came out with a film where each actor was White. Strangely, England came out with a T.V. series of a mixed cast. That's something to think about!

9. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Eddie is presented as a diffirent kind of theif than the rest of the characters in the movie. Eddie wants to steal for self why the white jewish others want to steal for people being robed. Eddie sexual taste is abnornal to therest of the white jewish gang of robbers.

WHY JEWS CURSED HAM & CANAAN?
    By Andre Austin

Ham’s bright at the sun’s eyes
    He’s the Niles mud that never dies

The Jews accuse Ham (Egypt/black people) of looking at Noah naked with eyes full of delight. So the inference of the slander Ham was gay is implanted with this theology. The Jews were chosen by Egyptian priests to transmit Egypt’s theory and philosophy for which they have done incorrectly.

The Hebrews wrote the so called Babylonian Talmud stating that homosexual Ham castrated Noah:

“Now I can’t beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers. Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night. Canaan’s children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see (1) my nakedness, your grandchildren’s hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red (2); again because your lips jested at my misfortune, their shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness s, they shall go naked (3), and their male penis shall be shamefully elongated. Men of this race are called Black, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their masters and never tell the truth”

Footnotes
    1 Genesis 9:22-26
    2. Isaiah 19:14
    3. Isaiah 20:4-6

The Jews are responsible for writing the Babylonian Talmud because it’s consistent with other Bible references. Ham is a reference to Egyptian black people and land see Genesis 10:6 & Psalm 105:23.

HAM MYTH REINFORCED IN HOLLYWOOD

RACIST MOVIES 1910-1960’s
    By Andre Austin

The Typical plot of a racist movie from 1910-1960’s displayed Blacks as:

1. Ape-like
    2. Corrupt
    3. Over-sexed
    4. Lazy
    5. Child like
    6. No advancement, no serious thought, singing, dancing watermelon eating
    7. Gambling, famous for shooting craps
    8. Afraid of ghost and dead people
    9. Eyes rolling/popping out of socket and showing all of your teeth in smiles. Slave masters had a diplomacy metal devise putting a permanent smile on your face.
    10. Stealing chickens, turn white when confronting a ghost
    11. cartoons showing blacks with big eyes, lips nappy hair goes back to jewish Talmud.

To counter this from 1910-1950’s blacks produced 500 “Race movies” to show
    Blacks with honesty, dignity and affection. With integration in the 1960’s the black movie industry went into oblivion.

Have blacks gotten off the cinema plantation? No. Every minute of any urban school hour the word ****** is uttered, shooting dice, spread eagle, legs apart, thighs high to the sky on a desk, cutting in line trying to steal food in the cafeteria. Lazy in not wanting to do your homework. Joking and laughing and dancing in class. Cell phone cameras of self-nudity.

Nobody is telling our kids they are headed for self-destruction by reinforcing stereotypes designed to provoke laughter and dehumanize us in Hollywood films. How long my brothers, How long must my people suffer and self-inflict themselves?

THE REAL EYES OF HAM

Plutarch’s “Isis and Osiris” wrote on the true nature of Ham eyes of not being gay or red. He said: “Egypt, moreover, which has the Blackest of soils (Cham/Ham, land of black soil) they call by the same name as the black portion of the eye, “Chemia” ) and compare it to a heart; for it is warm and moist and is enclosed by the southern portions of the inhabited world and adjoins them, like the heart in a man’s left side”.

MINSTREL SHOW OFFSHOOT OF HAM

MINSTREL COMEDIANS 1619-2011:
    In politics, sports and entertainment
    By Andre Austin

Its showtime lets Rock the boat.

Daddy Dan rice a white minstrel who popularize the song “Jump Jim Crow”. He heard a ragged little black youth called a picanny sing “jump Jim crow” on a Cincinnati street car. Daddy Dan Rice took the song to another level of portraying Africans in an humiliating way as ignorant, lazy and musical on the developmental level of a adult-child (Sambo).

The Minstrel show is alive and well, from which you can see in modern rappers on documentary film footage on Youtube. Just type in minstrel rappers and see the Showtime. It all started with plantation owners organizing talented bands of slaves who could crack “*****” jokes, sing and dance.

The 1980’s rapper KRS-1 was discussed with some of his fellow rappers when he said:

“Some Mc’s be talking and talking
    Trying to show how black people be talking and walking

But I don’t walk this way
    Or portray, or reinforce a stereotype of today

Like all my brothers eating chicken and Watermelon
    Talkin broken English and drug selling”- My Philosophy

Jim crow is alive and some of the whites taunt the Blacks for not being capable of having their own “Watermelon bowl” because they are child like and lack unity. Zip Coon, Mr.Tambo and Jim Crow we see in the rappers, sports and entertainment figures. Either they are running stark naked down Elm street or wearing big top hats Massa gave to them after he was tired of it. I wouldn’t be talking about this if black kids took sports and entertainment more serious than reading books. Bernie Mac died two years ago not knowing he was reinforcing a stereotype when he made his eyes bug out wide open on the Kings of comedy tour. The white racist had the biblical Ham (black Egyptians) looking at Noah naked, with a homosexual delight with eyes and everything opening wide open. This and many other stereotypes was used to keep us down and market us away from social, political and economic equality. The whites took our very own religious themes and twisted them and used them against us.

The Blackman is portrayed as a big dick, Superman sperm and penis rapist to deny us jobs and humanity. They go to the extreme of it with either we are a rapist or a homosexual with eyes getting big looking at others. However, the reality is the white man is the biggest rapist on earth. From 1555-1960’s no Whiteman was punished for rapping a black woman. When slavery ended they turned the Blackman into a rapist to keep us as a whole from full freedom. Now they got our women not as a person but an object=a bootie. Erykah Badu doesn’t help the cause. Why do, Erykah Badu why she do what she do? The word “Butt naked” comes from slavery times where we had to work naked in the fields bending over and the catch phrase came out “Butt Naked” which is now equated with a black woman to this day.

The Blackman and woman must read to become aware of our history so that we can shake all of the negative things of the past. We have produced the “Chronic” album “Friday 1”, half-Baked and How High which has done more to popularize weed smoking than a whole lotta other stuff. Weed doesn’t stimulate the mind. If it did we would have had a 100 Einstein’s by now. I read an interview of Chris Tucker in Playboy a couple of years ago and he said a white boy came to his house with some weed. Chris closed the door on him and told him he doesn’t even smoke weed. Lets not make our films, and music a self-destructive mechanism.

We got a half black man in the White house that employs 98% of whites. The White House is still white. Economics not politics is our man avenue toward freedom. We didn’t say anything when Obama talked about his dunk African father like a dog and elevated his white mother like an Angel because we wanted him to win. Obama was nothing like his father. Obama Sr. didn’t get along with the president (Jomo kenyatta) of Kenya because of nepotism and his extreme anti-white stand against white colonist. Kenyetta fired him from his job and told him he would have to go naked in the streets to get another job. So Obama Sr fled Africa and married a white woman. Malcolm X knew Jomo Kenyetta. X ate at his presidential house and flew with him on an air plane. X said he admired Kenyetta because he scared white folks out of Africa. The grand wizard of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover wrote a secret memo stating he didn’t want a “Black messiah” to rise and unite black people like the prototype Jomo kenyetta did. Unfortunately, now in 2011 the only Kenyetta black people know is mostly convicts who read the fictionalize crime novels of Donald Goines. So just who is Obama jr is in the image of? His former pastor Jeremiah Wright who would share many black revolutionaries ideologies with Kenyetta or with his biological dad he talked down durning the campaign. We will know how black he’s only when he exists the White House. Meanwhile, we as a people must study history.

According to Chancellor Williams The Destruction of Civilization:

1. Disunity destroyed the Egyptian empire in part. B. The mixed Egyptians sided with the white Asians.

In the beginning, Egypt first dynasty came about as a race war with the white Asians. However in the end amalgamation meant victory for the White Asians in the end. Creating the new breed of Egyptians (House of Ptah) vs. the jet black Kemet or Thebians who were to become the mortal enemies of the blacks. The mixed Egyptians took their white Asian father side and made hatred of their mothers African rituals and surpassed the whites in raiding for slaves. Wide use of black agents usually mulattoes was one of the white man’s secret weapons to becoming masters of the black world. The white man had unlimited sexual freedom with black girls and women. This mulatto offspring became the faithful servants and loyal representatives of the conquering races to which their fathers belonged. Whites only accept integration when the outcome would put them in a more dominating position, or one of personal security and prestige. Our leadership will not bring us unity in economics, social, political power because the whites installs black leadership. Blacks need A Plan not THE Plan. Like no Urban bank only wall street banks. Blacks will still be meeting, listening to and applauding fiery, soul stirring speeches, protesting and denouncing injustice or happily relying on politics as the ultimate solution of our problems. As long as we see the whites with the only ship in the vast sea and can’t see us making our own boat, ships, yacht and aircraft carrier you will forever be a child like Sambo. Obama jr wants the rainbow of America to all get in the boat at the same time so it will not capsize. No time in history has this ever been done even with the ancient Egyptian version of the Noah creation story stolen by the white Jews. Rainbow unity only means that blacks be last and the work horse, pasty, pawns and scapegoats for the rest of the hues on the boat. How you like me now, I’m rocking the boat?

THE REALITY:

Now lets bring the real to the real!!!

Noah his wife and 4 sons and their wives make up a total of 8. In Egypt these eight were called The Ogdoad (city of Hermopolis) were Nun (Noah) birth eight Gods from the Nile river. When Noah and his crew gave birth to a ninth child Canaan while he was in the Ark corresponds to the Egyptian Ennead (city of Heliopolis) or Nine Gods. Canaan corresponds to the Egyptian Re or Atum. And Just as a side note John’s Gospels its opening chapter detailed work on THE WORD corresponds to the Egyptian Memphite (City of Memphis) theology. And Jesus being equated with the creator God Amen corresponds to the city of Thebes local god Amen. You don’t know this because the Hebrews transmitted their plagiarized theology incorrectly. Thank god for the internet because all interested individuals can look it all up for themselves. From these 4 cities and other the Hebrew priest cut and pasted the theology of the Egyptians and gave them no credit for choosing them to the task of evangelizing it to the then known world.

Black history is the best kept secret. This secret contributes to our present day mental slavery. We are in mental bondage to the point we fail to challenge beliefs and patterns of thought designed to control us. And like a pit bull we defend and protect those beliefs to the crave if necessary. The history of the Blackman in America is a blueprint for the conquest of the Blackman’s mind (acculturation via of Christianity with its foundation in the OT), and his body is still also in slavery.

The first baby step to your freedom is a to host a picnic at your local library.

10. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Nice articles--did you write them?

They may be too unfocused and critical of us. I sometimes write like that.