Haiti : TOUSSAINT L’OVERTURE (1743-1803) BLACK REVOLUTIONARY — Liberator of Haiti

Lets' just leave it alone. I have made sacrafices for my people and will continue until I die in the relm of helping the ones who want to open their mind to see what OUR enemies are doing to US while you argue about respect and disrespect and other usless bull... The enemy is KILLING OUR IGNORANT proud , want to be respected AZZES OFF. I have tried to agree to disagree but you cannot leave it alone. Take it to your god. I am threw with your banter. You come in late and want to start over what was talked about earlier. I know your type. You have your thoughts that were developed from reading previous posts, then try to play like they are new, then try to start the argument over as if you have something new. You want to repeat earlier feeds to play like this is new to you and a fresh outlook. Now, spread them to the people in your community. That Is what I am doing with mine on free DVDs' daily. The enemy will win as long as we black people argue symantics and pretend that we have new points of disagreement on saving our lives from a common enemy. Peace

vPeace

Lets' just leave it alone. I have made sacrafices for my people and will continue until I die in the relm of helping the ones who want to open their mind to see what OUR enemies are doing to US while you argue about respect and disrespect and other usless bull... The enemy is KILLING OUR IGNORANT proud , want to be respected AZZES OFF. I have tried to agree to disagree but you cannot leave it alone. Take it to your god. I am threw with your banter. You come in late and want to start over what was talked about earlier. I know your type. You have your thoughts that were developed from reading previous posts, then try to play like they are new, then try to start the argument over as if you have something new. You want to repeat earlier feeds to play like this is new to you and a fresh outlook. Now, spread them to the people in your community. That Is what I am doing with mine on free DVDs' daily. The enemy will win as long as we black people argue symantics and pretend that we have new points of disagreement on saving our lives from a common enemy. Peace

First and foremost I claim "No Religion", I just accept "Truth" and reject "Falsehood" and seek Light in all Manifestations of "Truth" with the pre-judice that we are just "Men" and the ineffable truth can't be approached, grasped or claimed but only rudely described.....

We can agree to disagree, I thought it was just a dialogue and not personal... I never knew that emotions would get involved, I was just trying to build on the subject... ( An ancestor who is being disrespected for the sake of someone who wants to be right )

I never once questioned who you are, what you do, what you have done or what your About.. Did I even question that? ( So why are you so defensive? Chill Brethren... The internet should not have that much control over you... Mind over Matter family )

I thought I was simply passing onto my Brother that we should respect our Ancestors... But if that ruined your day then I ask that "Your God" blesses you with a better one brethren... *No Disrespects*

As far as my Type.. I am no Child or internet No Life who has nothing better to do than get attached to Words with Avatars next to them.. You can't quote ONE POST, THREAD or DISCUSSION where I disrespected anybody or even disagreed with you, what makes it so bad is you have this aura of "Paranoia" like your own kind is Against you...( Why would WE be?.... )

If you follow my posts you will see that on a REGULAR I am against "Laying Down" and getting Stepped On and being Naive as to our situation and that we have to make a stand.. ( I love Black People so I show US respect... )

I am all for finding the solution as to WHAT kind of stance needs to take place.. ( I believe we share some of these values )

Brethren I am with you ( In righteousness ) and I pray that you one day can understand WHY I would advise that you respect our Ancestors because their spirits are ever present...

I could care less about ANY post, thread or discussion that you have taken part in ( because honestly.. I never noticed you in the first place :birthday: )

I never expected to arouse your sensitivities and I wish you well in your RIGHTEOUS endeavors to hand out free DVD's and educate Black People aslong as they have nothing to do with disrespecting our Ancestors ;)...

I'll leave it alone brethren but just know that I am not against you and I guess you're the type that can't be told anything so we'll leave it at that...

Peace.. Peace..

Brother Seksen ... you seem angry, cursing, making the discussion personal.

If you consider respect as useless bull ... you're in the wrong place ... for it's our #1 rule.

Share your opinion respectfully, as does everyone else, without trying to diminish others.

If you are IGNORANT and such, by all means, say that ... but don't put us in it with you.

You got away with that here ... talk'n 'bout us in some half-twisted kinda way ... but no more.

This is a warning ... with your posts subject to moderation if you continue.

:heart:

Destee

Brotha Seksen
No man, or woman is perfect, we all have our flaws, including many of our historical leaders. Name anyone and you can find something to degrade their character with. Garvey, Malcolm, King, Nanny etc etc - absolutely any one person who gives their heart to our liberation is open to defamation. And we tend to focus on 'what was wrong' with them, instead of 'what was right' with them. This is learned behaviour, and here I would give an analogy.

Just take your physical body (us, Afrikans, you, me, man woman and child) and you may have scars and wounds (our story). Some scars older than others, some are still healing. For every scar you have an awareness of the circumstances of how that scar came about. You may even have scars that you cannot tell a story about but nevertheless they exist as it marks your body. Of course, examine every scar/wound from every angle. Put it under a microscope, bathe it with anticeptic still until it stings, but learn from it.
The learned behaviour I speak on is when we go picking at scars with dirty fingernails - which ultimately will lead to secpticemia - a certain path of self-destruction - and it compromises any healing process. And this is where we are today.

Eye hope you overstand where eye am coming from. As I said before, the source material one reads is critical to one's understanding of subjects and "truth" has no 'emotion', it just is!

I leave you in peace

Htp

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back