Black Poetry : Total Disrespect

Ujima

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 10, 2004
Ohio
You think I’m your specialty because you sleep with me and eat with me? Don’t you see that my love for you is meant to be? You don’t take me seriously. But it’s cool because maybe there’s someone out there that would cherish me and love me endlessly. While you think you are God’s gift to the female gender, loving me and others tender. Using me like a public defender. All of my heart I have surrendered to you because you were so cool and made me your fool for love and life. Hoping someday to become your wife. That’s just how I thought of you, but why do you make me feel the way that you do? Your heart isn’t here with me, where I thought it should be. You like to play your game while disrespecting my name and upholding your fame. But who is to blame? Either accept it or walk away is all you can say and then expect me to take your mess day after day. No way. But to God I pray that you will find that special boo that was made especially for you. Someone who can handle your mess without being stressed and still be blessed. It’s not me. I thought it could be but now I truly see you weren’t meant for me. What makes no sense is that you have disrespected me in my presence and denied the beautiful essence of the queen you told me you wanted me to be. That just goes to show that you don’t really know how to share your love and watch it grow. But this is what you chose and God only knows how you could do this to me, someone sweet as can be. But what goes around comes back around. And if you only knew how my love was true just for you and only you. But continue on without me and do what you do!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back