Black Entertainment : Toronto: ’12 Years a Slave’ Leaves Another Festival Audience Shaken

Yes, he was a good guy in the movie. He has a very short part, but he was a good guy. :)

Very good to hear about Brad, I'm surprised his part in the movie was short:confused: But I guess it is all about Solomon:)

Very good to hear about Brad, I'm surprised his part in the movie was short:confused: But I guess it is all about Solomon:)
Did you see the movie?

It was Pitts' character that was instrumental in Solomon achieving his freedom.

This movie resonated with me because I have an ancestor named Peter Still who was born free, taken into slavery, for 41 years, and eventually freed from captivity.

This movie is intense.

Did you see the movie?

It was Pitts' character that was instrumental in Solomon achieving his freedom.

This movie resonated with me because I have an ancestor named Peter Still who was born free, taken into slavery, for 41 years, and eventually freed from captivity.

:wow:

This movie is intense.

Not yet bro. Omowale Jabali, its on my list though, and as soon as I can, I will; thanks for the additional and confirming information, for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back