Black People : Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Again!!

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
51a949f493bdc.preview-620.jpg

A violent storm formed over the prairie west of Oklahoma City late Friday afternoon, dropped a tornado in a suburb and rolled into the state capital as viewers brave enough to remain above ground watched on statewide television. State troopers reported a number of injuries.
Storm chasers with cameras in their car transmitted video showing a number of funnels dropping from the supercell thunderstorm as it passed south of El Reno and into Oklahoma City just south of downtown. Police urged motorists to leave the crosstown Interstate 40 and seek a safe place.
Tornado hits OKC Oklahoma city area
-------------------

The tornado just missed me and my family by just a smidge. It was a close call. Thank goodness it went the other way.... Just thought i let you know that everything is alright....

A violent storm formed over the prairie west of Oklahoma City late Friday afternoon, dropped a tornado in a suburb and rolled into the state capital as viewers brave enough to remain above ground watched on statewide television. State troopers reported a number of injuries.
Storm chasers with cameras in their car transmitted video showing a number of funnels dropping from the supercell thunderstorm as it passed south of El Reno and into Oklahoma City just south of downtown. Police urged motorists to leave the crosstown Interstate 40 and seek a safe place.
-------------------

The tornado just missed me and my family by just a smidge. It was a close call. Thank goodness it went the other way.... Just thought i let you know that everything is alright....

Straight from Shout Out, I got lazy... wow::storm::storm:

5 minutes ago - Clyde Coger:
That's two(2) in a row MsVeraisblessed... you must be living right, which is a good thing.

-------------------

Do hope you and family are ok.. keep safe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back