Black People Politics : "Top Ten Things Black America Will Have To Show For 8 Years of President Obama" by Bruce A Dixon

Dude,

You should've been around during pres. obama's first election. Obama was that 'golden calf' that couldn't be touched. The 'sentinels' were on you quite promptly. Or they would create threads the indirectly responded to whatever dissent was being expressed.

I'm a wee-bit surprise that I have not seen them on sentry as of late.
...Perhaps its that sequestration thingy.
Sequestration is unecessary, the military budget is bigger then times of actual declared wars, like WW1 and 2, besides nmost folks can see the war on terror is a 3 card monte played on the world as Al Kellog is the villain in 9/11, and the hero in AFRICOMs colonization of Libya

As evidenced by those who posted and the "likes" they received, well d'uh! :lol:

When dealing on the national stage, unless you're flush, all you have is your voice (since the prez can't run again, your "vote" is irrelevant). Poor people, oppressed people, ad nauseum, can't afford to be silent. No one should be lulled into a false sense of complaceny, OR "placated", by thinking there are people "out there" who are doing something. There isn't.

Be real - no one will save us but us.

The more I think about this the more it becomes clear to me something Dr Kwame Nkrumah taught.

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something like this:

"The degree of a Nation's revolutionary consciousness can be measured by the political maturity of its women."

I now see clearer what he meant. Responses as the one quoted above are proof that we as a Nation are very politically immature.

The more I think about this the more it becomes clear to me something Dr Kwame Nkrumah taught.

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something like this:

"The degree of a Nation's revolutionary consciousness can be measured by the political maturity of its women."

I now see clearer what he meant. Responses as the one quoted above are proof that we as a Nation are very politically immature.

Do you mean blacks in particular or whites in general?

Ever read Sherman Alexie's interviews on the same subject: I have and he would agree, on both counts, Omo...

I. e., the writer is American Indian, and a notable one, as well...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back