Not open for further replies.

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
You and Awo make a perfect comedy duo! :toast:

I know... If we add another male or non-female ... our comedy would be gospel. Our stand-up name would be the Trinity like another comedic routine I know.

Oh, by the way, drink your kool-aid slowly are we will have you dying in laughter...

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Religion does not afford us the luxury to treat other people who believe differently in an ill manner.

Peace and Blessings Family,

The above quote belongs to Brother Blackbird from another thread, and i agree with him.

This thread afforded some of you the luxury of treating other Members in an ill manner, disrespecting their life choice / path, as if such is welcome here, and it is not.

This behavior is in violation of our mission, for the believers of these paths, and all paths, will be treated with respect here.

If you have a life path you want to lift up, teach, share, you are certainly welcome to do that here, but you cannot disrespect another's.

This may be the only warning you get, before being permanently banned, if you choose to continue this type of dialogue.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days