Black Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You’re a Zealous Pagan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you place Chinese made Kente cloth on your ancestral altar.
When you go tantric just to shake someone's hands.

When you bring the drama and then go practice yoga because of all the negative energy people be throwing at you.

When you smoke bidis and cloves but drink 'live' juices.

Keep rolling bro!
Chinese kente cloth... oh man, my eyes are watering

When you try to learn astral travel so you can have astral sex with a person against their will.

When you call a woman who don't like you on the phone and connive her not to fight destiny because you are Ausar and she's your Isis.

When you greet people with "Namaste" and part them with "Ase."

When you try to live a holistic life, vehemently against cigarette smoke, but burn sawdust frankincense incense stick on your wood incense burner in a 200 square foot room with the doors and windows closed.

When you don't wear designer fragrances because they are synthetic but douse your body in mineral oil cut 3rd rate Kush oil from the Rastafarian shop.

When you put synthetic stick on gems on your forehead to signify your 3rd eye, pineal gland.

I missed these "gems."
OMG, i need a time out.

... "Conscious Pimping."

Conscious pimping and pulpit pimping.... they are very much related and more than likely the same.

Tis what happens when people believe their salvation exists outside themselves or that someone else must minister to them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back