Black Christians : TOP SECRET!? There Be Giant Skeletons in the Earth~California, New York!...Israel...

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009

TOP SECRET!? There Be Giant Skeletons in the Earth~California, New York!…Israel…

In Lampec-Rancho California, in 1833, soldiers discovered a skeleton 11' 9'' long which was covered with boulders with an unidentified writing.…An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/830123/posts

I guess it’s not Top Secret anymore! In 1833, there was a giant skeleton, twelve feet [12 feet] tall found in California, there were skeletons found in New York and Ohio during those times too of giants, there were giant red haired skeletons found in Nevada and Iowa and much more. Many of the giant skeletons found in all across North America were said to have two rows of teeth in the upper jaw and the lower jaw. There were giant skeletons found in ancient Greece, and recently there was one found in India. So why are they releasing these well kept secrets now? My guess is that it has to do with the Second Coming of Christ. This government seems like it is giving up some its secrets now but also, they are giving up the government too…after they have done so much damage…

And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it….The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.​

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. NUMBERS 13:30-33.​

And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession. The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims. DEUTERONOMY 2:9-11.​

And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession. (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;… DEUTERONOMY 2:19-20.​

giant_humans_5.jpg

This has interested me for some time. I am reading the Bible in its entirety and have less then 300 pages to go. Throughout the Old Testament, I highlighted all of the references to giants or folks who were much larger than usual. There are mulitiple references!

I have heard that some of these remains are also in storage at the Smithsonian.

TOP SECRET!? There Be Giant Skeletons in the Earth~California, New York!…Israel…

In Lampec-Rancho California, in 1833, soldiers discovered a skeleton 11' 9'' long which was covered with boulders with an unidentified writing.…An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/830123/posts

I guess it’s not Top Secret anymore! In 1833, there was a giant skeleton, twelve feet [12 feet] tall found in California, there were skeletons found in New York and Ohio during those times too of giants, there were giant red haired skeletons found in Nevada and Iowa and much more. Many of the giant skeletons found in all across North America were said to have two rows of teeth in the upper jaw and the lower jaw. There were giant skeletons found in ancient Greece, and recently there was one found in India. So why are they releasing these well kept secrets now? My guess is that it has to do with the Second Coming of Christ. This government seems like it is giving up some its secrets now but also, they are giving up the government too…after they have done so much damage…

And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it….The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.​

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. NUMBERS 13:30-33.​

And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession. The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims. DEUTERONOMY 2:9-11.​

And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession. (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;… DEUTERONOMY 2:19-20.​

giant_humans_5.jpg

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......I see you ain't playing with it Chevron Dove, lol...keep em coming latter rain teacher...

Peace In,

This has interested me for some time. I am reading the Bible in its entirety and have less then 300 pages to go. Throughout the Old Testament, I highlighted all of the references to giants or folks who were much larger than usual. There are mulitiple references!

Kde, thats a journey I need to get back on again. Im sure that as I've matured, (even not reading it through for a yr)..I'd find so much more meaty morsels to partake. The best book I've ever read!!

Now that is just plain awesome!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back