Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Good Health,

Top 6 Antioxidant Foods For Preventing Cancer

The good news is, certain types of foods we eat may inhibit cell mutation that leads to cancer. If you fortify your diet with the following foods, you just might be cutting your risk of developing this disorder:

1. Red Grapes
Aside being a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, grapes also contain a potent antioxidant called resveratrol. Resveratrol is part of a family of compounds known as polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and repair cells from damages.

Click for remaining 5:
http://www.healthydietbase.com/top-...um=referral&utm_campaign=US-Cancer-Prevention

20 Filling Foods That Help You Lose Weight

8ba81ed1d6c5137c58765786a91f46f58e38f2d3.jpg

by Nicole Cherie Jones, Health.com

The simple solution: eat filling foods that stick with you. “Foods that contain fiber, protein, and plant-based fat tend to be the most satiating,” Sass says. These nutrients slow down digestion and the absorption of nutrients, a process that helps you feel physically full for longer, and also means no blood sugar or insulin spikes.

Potatoes
"Many people still think that because potatoes have a high glycemic index they will induce cravings and weight gain, but research shows this isn’t the case," says Joy Dubost, PhD, RD, spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics ...

https://www.yahoo.com/health/20-filling-foods-that-help-you-lose-weight-104111362483.html

:book: Your list checks out with me. Thx 4 Sharing!

In the Spirit of Good Health,

Top 6 Antioxidant Foods For Preventing Cancer

The good news is, certain types of foods we eat may inhibit cell mutation that leads to cancer. If you fortify your diet with the following foods, you just might be cutting your risk of developing this disorder:

1. Red Grapes
Aside being a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, grapes also contain a potent antioxidant called resveratrol. Resveratrol is part of a family of compounds known as polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and repair cells from damages.

Click for remaining 5:
http://www.healthydietbase.com/top-...um=referral&utm_campaign=US-Cancer-Prevention

At one time eye challenged getting a bachelor's degree in Nursing. Although, my career went in a totally different direction ---eye have never forgotten what eye learned and have tried to the best of my ability to applied many allopathic concepts to my own lifestyle >>>yet these days naturopathic/alternative medicine has captured my interest!

Thx, Clyde! :computer:

Alright y then, coming from you, in that you are just as into healthiness as I am, confirmation is a plum pleasing pleasure:) Thanks again ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back