ZaKiYa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 28, 2002
NYC
Occupation
student of life & love
Foundations: A Novel of New Beginnings
by Cheril N. Clarke

Turn the pages of Foundations and step inside the lives of characters we see everyday. At work, in the mirror, in class, at the dinner table---

It’s January 2001 and Rachel Fuller is finally ready to breath life into her dream of becoming a published author. But a retreat to her mother’s home in Miami, Florida digs up a part of Rachel’s past that she thought was successfully buried many years ago.

Walter Armstrong, the owner of Armstrong Landscaping LLC was born in Houston, Texas but raised by his older sister in Miami, Florida. He’s physically fit, handsome, and a single father too. But as time passes, Walter gets unexpectedly tangled up in a web of lust, lies, and deceit.

Sheila Burton, the only child to her parents, a surgeon and a father that’s a savvy invester. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and as for ambition, she has none! She is the leading lady in a life of materialistic heaven and quite content with her present situation. As far as she sees it, she had it made; money, condo, car, and a trophy for a man. That is until things go overboard one summer night.....................................................

www.cherilnclarke.com

**************No intention to confuse -- ***********
I'm ZaKiYa just posting about a hot new book by a rising author

the signature is about my book of poetry

WOW! it is great to be known in a room before you even enter!!!

Peace everyone ...I am Cheril N. Clarke, author of "Foundations" A Novel of New Beginnings....

I hope to make myself at home in here...and offer help to anyone that may need it to cut their learning curve! Be sure to check out my site!!! there's a FREE sample chapter...event information and comments from other readers and authors!!!!

www.cherilnclarke.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back