Black Spirituality Religion : Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God

ABDULLAH

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2010
A marvelous episode from the Deenshow.com about the top ten reasons why Jesus (peace be upon him) is not a god. Brother Joshua Evans confirms that he can mention additional reasons along with what he said and that the reasons are not confined to these ten reasons. They are here in a descending order:
10- God cannot be born.
9- No explicit statement in which Jesus said, “I’m God” or “Worship me”.
8- No one can see God in this life.
7- Jesus never taught the Trinity.
6- God does not sleep, eat, drink, etc. Jesus slept, ate, drank, etc.
5- Jesus does not know everything.
4- Jesus explicitly states that he is not God.
3- The Bible does not call Jesus the son of God alone.
2- God cannot change. He is perfect.
1- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXeQ9HVH80 http://www.islamhouse.com/p/276560

Jesus Christ is not God nor did God ever become a man

Did God Become a Man in Jesus Christ?

Is Jesus God?

Did He ever claim to be God?

Dr. Zakir Naik is our guest on today's show, Dr. Zakir is the President of Islamic Research Foundation, He is a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion.
Dr. Zakir has appeared on various international T.V. programmes and Satellite T.V. Channels Programmes. He has appeared on live interactive talk shows on radio in many countries.
He has, Alhamdulillah, successfully overcome challenges from prominent personalities of other faiths in dialogues and debates. His most famous debate was held in Chicago, U.S.A. on April 1, 2000 with an American Medical Doctor and Missionary, Dr. William Campbell, on the topic, "The Bible and the Qur'an in the light of Science".
He has authored books on Islam and Comparative Religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j-kMfA2x8w

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/289909

A marvelous episode from the Deenshow.com about the top ten reasons why Jesus (peace be upon him) is not a god. Brother Joshua Evans confirms that he can mention additional reasons along with what he said and that the reasons are not confined to these ten reasons. They are here in a descending order:
10- God cannot be born.
9- No explicit statement in which Jesus said, “I’m God” or “Worship me”.
8- No one can see God in this life.
7- Jesus never taught the Trinity.
6- God does not sleep, eat, drink, etc. Jesus slept, ate, drank, etc.
5- Jesus does not know everything.
4- Jesus explicitly states that he is not God.
3- The Bible does not call Jesus the son of God alone.
2- God cannot change. He is perfect.
1- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXeQ9HVH80 http://www.islamhouse.com/p/276560

peace

Your question, or the quoting of the article and the individual in the video are completely wrong to begin with! Not too mention un-scholarly!

THERE WAS NO SUCH PERSON AS JESUS CHRIST. BOTH NAMES ARE TITLES, NOT A FIRST AND LAST NAME. now how could a SCHOLAR not know this?? Could it be that such a "scholar" is trying so hard to convince himself that ALLAH is "the one and only true god" that one would LIE and tryi to mis-lead others?

Even your 1-10 can be broken down and proven false by using the qu'ran!

1. If ALLAH is the only one worthy of praise, then please explain the meaning of the last name MUHAMMAD/MOHAMMED.....

2. If Allah is perfect, then why is he "oft-repenting"
3. The bible doesn't call Jesus anything, it is the writers of those individual books that apply those names in a compilation called "the bible".
4. So does muhammad, yet very name means "one worthy of praise" which goes against Allah when he says that Allah alone is worthy of praise....so why do so many muslims take the name Muhammad?
5. Jesus does not know everything. Neither does allah according to the adam and eve story in the qu'ran. Proof of which is the fact that he should have know Satan would rebel and cause adam to stray, causing Allah to condemn adam to dwell DOWN ON EARTH!!

6. up in the air
7. up in the air

8. If no one can see god in this life, why did allah create Adam from DARK MUDD/CLAY and put him above all of the angels and have him tell them all of their names?? ALLAH IS THE ALL KNOWING, then THIS MEANS ADAM WAS ALSO MADE TO BE ALL KNOWING!!

9. again, who is this jesus you keep talking about? If it's the guy mentioned in the bible, correct me if i'm wrong but NO MUSLIM CAN BE A MUSLIM UNLESS THEY BELIEVE IN AND HONOR JESUS! Muslims say the Qu'ran is a miracle, well "jesus" performed miracles as well according to the book and confirmed in the Qu'ran. So is "jesus" to be compared to the Qu'ran??

10. again, i refer you back to the Adam and Eve story, more specifically the creation of Adam!

peace

Your question, or the quoting of the article and the individual in the video are completely wrong to begin with! Not too mention un-scholarly!

THERE WAS NO SUCH PERSON AS JESUS CHRIST. BOTH NAMES ARE TITLES, NOT A FIRST AND LAST NAME. now how could a SCHOLAR not know this?? Could it be that such a "scholar" is trying so hard to convince himself that ALLAH is "the one and only true god" that one would LIE and tryi to mis-lead others?

Even your 1-10 can be broken down and proven false by using the qu'ran!

1. If ALLAH is the only one worthy of praise, then please explain the meaning of the last name MUHAMMAD/MOHAMMED.....

2. If Allah is perfect, then why is he "oft-repenting"
3. The bible doesn't call Jesus anything, it is the writers of those individual books that apply those names in a compilation called "the bible".
4. So does muhammad, yet very name means "one worthy of praise" which goes against Allah when he says that Allah alone is worthy of praise....so why do so many muslims take the name Muhammad?
5. Jesus does not know everything. Neither does allah according to the adam and eve story in the qu'ran. Proof of which is the fact that he should have know Satan would rebel and cause adam to stray, causing Allah to condemn adam to dwell DOWN ON EARTH!!

6. up in the air
7. up in the air

8. If no one can see god in this life, why did allah create Adam from DARK MUDD/CLAY and put him above all of the angels and have him tell them all of their names?? ALLAH IS THE ALL KNOWING, then THIS MEANS ADAM WAS ALSO MADE TO BE ALL KNOWING!!

9. again, who is this jesus you keep talking about? If it's the guy mentioned in the bible, correct me if i'm wrong but NO MUSLIM CAN BE A MUSLIM UNLESS THEY BELIEVE IN AND HONOR JESUS! Muslims say the Qu'ran is a miracle, well "jesus" performed miracles as well according to the book and confirmed in the Qu'ran. So is "jesus" to be compared to the Qu'ran??

10. again, i refer you back to the Adam and Eve story, more specifically the creation of Adam!

Your wrong Jesus is real I talk to him everynight.................Lmao

Jesus Christ is not God nor did God ever become a man

Did God Become a Man in Jesus Christ?

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Would you mind telling me what, exactly, do you do with this scripture? Do you reject it? Interpet it differently than it's obvious meaning? Have an alternative meaning for it? Pretend it doesn't exist?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back