Black Spirituality Religion : Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ABDULLAH, Dec 15, 2010.

1. ABDULLAH

ABDULLAH Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    A marvelous episode from the Deenshow.com about the top ten reasons why Jesus (peace be upon him) is not a god. Brother Joshua Evans confirms that he can mention additional reasons along with what he said and that the reasons are not confined to these ten reasons. They are here in a descending order:
    10- God cannot be born.
    9- No explicit statement in which Jesus said, “I’m God” or “Worship me”.
    8- No one can see God in this life.
    7- Jesus never taught the Trinity.
    6- God does not sleep, eat, drink, etc. Jesus slept, ate, drank, etc.
    5- Jesus does not know everything.
    4- Jesus explicitly states that he is not God.
    3- The Bible does not call Jesus the son of God alone.
    2- God cannot change. He is perfect.
    1- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXeQ9HVH80 http://www.islamhouse.com/p/276560

2. ABDULLAH

ABDULLAH Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Jesus Christ is not God nor did God ever become a man

Did God Become a Man in Jesus Christ?

Is Jesus God?

Did He ever claim to be God?

Dr. Zakir Naik is our guest on today's show, Dr. Zakir is the President of Islamic Research Foundation, He is a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion.
    Dr. Zakir has appeared on various international T.V. programmes and Satellite T.V. Channels Programmes. He has appeared on live interactive talk shows on radio in many countries.
    He has, Alhamdulillah, successfully overcome challenges from prominent personalities of other faiths in dialogues and debates. His most famous debate was held in Chicago, U.S.A. on April 1, 2000 with an American Medical Doctor and Missionary, Dr. William Campbell, on the topic, "The Bible and the Qur'an in the light of Science".
    He has authored books on Islam and Comparative Religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j-kMfA2x8w

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/289909

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Your question, or the quoting of the article and the individual in the video are completely wrong to begin with! Not too mention un-scholarly!

THERE WAS NO SUCH PERSON AS JESUS CHRIST. BOTH NAMES ARE TITLES, NOT A FIRST AND LAST NAME. now how could a SCHOLAR not know this?? Could it be that such a "scholar" is trying so hard to convince himself that ALLAH is "the one and only true god" that one would LIE and tryi to mis-lead others?

Even your 1-10 can be broken down and proven false by using the qu'ran!

1. If ALLAH is the only one worthy of praise, then please explain the meaning of the last name MUHAMMAD/MOHAMMED.....

2. If Allah is perfect, then why is he "oft-repenting"
    3. The bible doesn't call Jesus anything, it is the writers of those individual books that apply those names in a compilation called "the bible".
    4. So does muhammad, yet very name means "one worthy of praise" which goes against Allah when he says that Allah alone is worthy of praise....so why do so many muslims take the name Muhammad?
    5. Jesus does not know everything. Neither does allah according to the adam and eve story in the qu'ran. Proof of which is the fact that he should have know Satan would rebel and cause adam to stray, causing Allah to condemn adam to dwell DOWN ON EARTH!!

6. up in the air
    7. up in the air

8. If no one can see god in this life, why did allah create Adam from DARK MUDD/CLAY and put him above all of the angels and have him tell them all of their names?? ALLAH IS THE ALL KNOWING, then THIS MEANS ADAM WAS ALSO MADE TO BE ALL KNOWING!!

9. again, who is this jesus you keep talking about? If it's the guy mentioned in the bible, correct me if i'm wrong but NO MUSLIM CAN BE A MUSLIM UNLESS THEY BELIEVE IN AND HONOR JESUS! Muslims say the Qu'ran is a miracle, well "jesus" performed miracles as well according to the book and confirmed in the Qu'ran. So is "jesus" to be compared to the Qu'ran??

10. again, i refer you back to the Adam and Eve story, more specifically the creation of Adam!

4. Bxblasta

Bxblasta Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +160
    Your wrong Jesus is real I talk to him everynight.................Lmao

5. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Would you mind telling me what, exactly, do you do with this scripture? Do you reject it? Interpet it differently than it's obvious meaning? Have an alternative meaning for it? Pretend it doesn't exist?

6. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

So basically in a nutshell what's being said is "God is a mystery." Sad!

Peace

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

John.1
    [1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
    [15] John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
    [16] And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
    [17] For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Matt. 11:
    [27] All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Col. 1:
    [12] Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
    [13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    [14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    [15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
    [18] And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

John 5:

[18] Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
    [19] Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
    [20] For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
    [21] For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
    [22] For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
    [23] That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
    [24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Matt. 28:
    [18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Isaiah 9:
    6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Titus 2:
    [13] Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
    [14] Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

2 Peter 1:
    [2] Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
    [11] For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Luke 1:
    [31] And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
    [32] He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:[33] And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Eph. 1:
    [17] That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
    [18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
    [19] And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
    [20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
    [21] Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
    [22] And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
    [23] Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

John.14
    [1] Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
    [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

Heb. 13:
    [8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Phil. 2:
    [6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rom. 10:
    [9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed