Black People Politics : Top 10 Reasons Why I Still Love Obama

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
http://redgirls.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/top-10-reasons-why-i-still-love-barak-obama/

Yes, despite all the hate from Blacks and Whites, and despite the press's incessant attempts at bringing him down, Obama continues to carry on, whittling away at the mess left by Bush.

But what has he done for Black people? you ask. The same thing he has done for all people. Read and see.Why can't we see what he has done for us? The press and the White Wing can see it, that's why they hate him so much. It is so plain to them that they called him "tar baby." This man has so much tenacity and integrity that he pays them no mind but works for the people, all people who aren't billionaires, despite tremendous obstacles and opposition. Isn't that what Black men and women have always done?

http://redgirls.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/top-10-reasons-why-i-still-love-barak-obama/

Yes, despite all the hate from Blacks and Whites, and despite the press's incessant attempts at bringing him down, Obama continues to carry on, whittling away at the mess left by Bush.

But what has he done for Black people? you ask. The same thing he has done for all people. Read and see.Why can't we see what he has done for us? The press and the White Wing can see it, that's why they hate him so much. It is so plain to them that they called him "tar baby." This man has so much tenacity and integrity that he pays them no mind but works for the people, all people who aren't billionaires, despite tremendous obstacles and opposition. Isn't that what Black men and men have always done?
Exactly River, this is what we've always done. And the pressures he's incurring is millions times greater. Tenacity, Integrity,
Character....these traits that are so much ours as a race. He is showing to the World.

But what has he done for Black people? you ask. The same thing he has done for all people. Read and see.Why can't we see what he has done for us? The press and the White Wing can see it, that's why they hate him so much. It is so plain to them that they called him "tar baby." This man has so much tenacity and integrity that he pays them no mind but works for the people, all people who aren't billionaires, despite tremendous obstacles and opposition. Isn't that what Black men and women have always done?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Well said sister river, well said indeed.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back