Black Spirituality Religion : TOOLS FOR THE PSYCHIC DREAMER

!Wonderful Information!

The "Art of Meditation" is real time self discovery that I certainly plan to investigate.

My girlfriend says when she meditates she imagines a white lite around her. However, when I visited this site -- as referenced by Keita's post on Queenstwana the directive given was to imagine inhaling in the white lite... therefore I shall try both styles and do a self analysis of the best effect.

Thx, MetaScience

Thank you for mentioning that Sis. Fine1952, and that happens to be a very powerful graphic on Queenstawana's website.

Meditation is a wonderful tool to use to open up our psychic intelligence.
The imagination is more powerful than knowledge, and when we use the mind to visualize energy around us, what we visualize and imagine does in fact literally affect our state of consciousness and biology.

In this case, we're not just talking about using meditation to train our minds to have premonitions, but meditating has so many mental health benefits I'm always surprised when some people react to it as if it's new age.

I learned how to meditate in public school believe it or not. It was in Junior High, and some odd lady came in one day and said she believed meditating could help children learn better in class. We never saw or heard from this Woman after that day, most likely the Government pulled her funding. When she taught us how to meditate, I was glued to the concept right away, and I was probably the only student in that Harlem school to move on to studying meditation on my own.

Meditation introduced me to channeling, and channeling opened me up to higher spiritual realms I didn't even know existed. Sometimes I'm called Psychic, but that's because I've learned to listen. People call me a great composer too, because I can sit and the Piano and come up with melodies instantly, but that's also because I listen.

I know by seeing the future we can avoid certain experiences, and even stop certain events from taking place. It sounds fair to me when we call ourselves Gods and Goddesses, because we are Creators. Every choice we make creates something, for every choice there is a cause and effect.

My psychic dreams take place because I try not to cloud the truth with my own opinions. I've seen many futures for this planet, there is an infinite amount of realities taking place all around us at any given moment. Still, we cannot choose what we cannot understand. We cannot understand anything, not even "God" until we understand our self.

The Great Illusionist makes his living by orchestrating acts that defeat Human understanding. A Woman is sawed in half, torso separated from the lower half of her body- only to be miraculously pieced back together again. All Illusions are based on hidden truths the mind cannot comprehend. When the right techniques are invested correctly, timed correctly, and with the use of misdirection- anyone can be seduced by The Great Illusionist.

Once the Illusion is figure out, it is understood- and all the hidden truths are now revealed to the mind. And once the tricks are revealed, the equations that created the illusion are revealed, the mind learns from them- and will never been fooled again by the same mathematics.

One of the Psychic Dreamer's most constant tools, should be the need to reveal hidden truths, the desire to know and to explore the unknown. Many have said in the past, such a person is trying to know everything- or even that this person is a "knowitall"- no such thing. We can only know what we understand, and if we are willing to learn understanding then we deserve to know. The Universe is our library of information, not just the outer-verse, but our inner verse as well. We should be able to access the information we need when we need it.

Meditation is a great gateway into knowing self, for experiencing higher self and for breaking through the illusion.

One Sunday evening - two of New York City's most notorious Mob bosses sat across from one another in a small cafe/deli in little Italy. The church bells from their local catholic church was still humming slightly from an earlier service. They ruled this town. And even though they were often in disagreement, they were family- and would never oppose each other for all the money and power in the world.

The first Boss was named Freddy the Fateful, he was particularly known for kissing the cross around his neck before killing his victims. He would often say his vengeance was much more severe than God's.

The second Boss was named Franky "Free Will" Moretti. He was just as feared as his Brother, and sometimes even more so. He would often give his victims a choice. "Either I throws you off this roof top, or shot you in the head- hows bout it?" The tailored suit and the $100,000 pink ring never dulled the image of his sadistic nature.

Freddy and Franky ruled all the criminal activity in the city, but they were at War with a group of unknowns that seemed to be able to predict their every move. That was the topic for this evening's discussion. Criminal empires are built on controlled variables that seem out of control, yet predictable to those in charge. "How are we gonna stay in power Franky if we got some jerkoffs running around spoiling our plans?" Freddy says to his younger Brother.

"We gotta find out what kind of tools these peoples are using against us, or else we screwed."

- - - - - --- - -- - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

What are talking about here? The town we are speaking of is this reality and the Universe that goes along with it. The reality on Earth is ran no differently than a criminal empire. "Criminal empires are built on controlled variables that seem out of control, yet predictable to those in charge."

We look out at the world and see it out of control, when in fact it is not. Those who control reality mean for it to be that way, so it is not out of control at all - it's in their control. Wars, murders, rapes, all the crimes of humanity are under control of those who profit from the enterprise. Why would they want it to be any other way?

Fate and Free Will are in line with one another. People think they have free will or "choice" because choices are given to them. But what about the choices that aren't given? How about jumping out the window and flying to Africa, is that a choice? No, because that choice was never given, it's not an option- so how it is free will? Fate believes in luck and destiny, but it is also part of the construct of illusions and also a "Mob boss" in this criminal empire.
Every ball a star player shots might be destined to go in, IF- no one intercepts and rebounds. Fate and Freewill are on the same team.

So who is most at war with Fate and Freewill? Those who study their patterns. The Psychic Dreamer has to learn to exist, not just in this world- the game world, the world of illusions- but also in the world of infinite consciousness- because it is in this world that our dreams approach.

We have to learn how to see and understand the choices that life and Human beings could never present to us because many of us also are trapped in the world of illusions. We have to learn to see patterns of destiny that many have yet to calculate, because it will pertain to our personal engagement with the cosmos. That's why Pac said "Only God can judge me."

No matter how much we learn about our selves we still remain part of a great unknown. It is clear however, that we can dream the worlds we need to access, for whatever purposes we deed necessary.

Yes JazzyTude - Psychic Dreams- also known as prophetic and predictive dreams are very interesting.

Long before Dr. King had a dream, Harriet Tubman had Psychic Dreams that showed her routes on the underground railroad. How many of us generations later own our existence to such dreams? Psychic Dreams are the nucleus of the African unconscious, and some might add- African culture as well.

Current religions are the bi-product of the African unconscious, mixed in with politics and repackaged by foreign cultures. But what deep significance would any religion have, if we removed it's main element- prophecy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back