Black Spirituality Religion : TOOLS FOR THE PSYCHIC DREAMER

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

The ability to see into the future is not a gift, no more than the ability to read is a gift. It is the result of training and study. People who develop the ability to see into the future, or dream the future are people who are constantly meditating on the future, therefore their minds have practiced the art of foreshadowing and visualizing.

While there are many scientific explanations for "Precognitive Dreams" most of them are usually created by and tailored for skeptics. Now for Scientists who are at the level of Quantum Mechanics, those explanations can get quite interesting.

Some have said that since all time exists all at once in one complete field of infinite energy, then to see the future- is merely taking a peek through the portals that separate one moment from the other.

As Africans, we have known ourselves to be Timeless, without Time, not existing outside of this "field of infinite energy" but existing along with it, in such a way that our interactions with Time breaks the limitations it has on the will of our spirit.

The Psychic Dreamer is a person that can see the future in their dreams. Some dreams naturally are more vivid than others. Sometimes these dreams do not require being sleep therefore they can be called visions. This is true for most Spiritual Oracles who have the ability to access the unconscious dream world and see into the reality they need to observe.

The Psychic Dreamer can be known as a Prophet or Prophetess, or these days even a Pastor. Anyone in the African community whose dreams are known to come true, becomes somewhat of a Spiritual leader. Even those who dream numbers that win the lottery.

As someone who often has these dreams myself, I am not quick to call it a gift - I often correct people by suggesting -being able to see the future in a dream does not mean the Creator has assigned special abilities to me alone. Anyone and Everyone can see into the future. The problem is, most of us don't want to.

Through the study of my own psychic dreams, I learned that there are many directors in the dream world, cameras and audiences. What you see in the future, depends on your state of consciousness as well.

I dreamt about the first female I would fall madly in love with when I was only 3 years old. I would meet her in person 15 years later. Her first words said to me was "why are you looking at me like that?" My reply, "you look familiar." Not the best pick up line in the world, but enough to get a conversation going, and later on a relationship.

Now, in my dream- as a 3 year old - I saw myself marrying this Woman. While we are still friends today- and we did in fact talk about marriage, that dream never happened. While she is in fact married to someone else- I wondered about the accuracy of my childhood dream.

If we are indeed "taking a peek through the portals that separate one moment from the other" why do some psychic dreams fail to deliver? And why are some details more important than others?

Studying it closely, I've found that it has to do with our state of consciousness. The same is true for 3 people witnessing a car accident. Seeing the future is one thing, recording and interpreting what we've seen is another. Sometimes the mind adds on the dream, trying to create a complete story- when it fact the dream had no ending. For example, in my childhood dream about my first Love, I saw her in a wedding dress. I saw the same wedding dress in real life when I saw photographs from her wedding. So did my 3 year old mind simply assume I was the Groom in the picture?

Even with all our "personal" evidence, Psychic dreams are in the hot seat as a scientific debate. Basically we are not even supposed to be able to see the future- period. Despite all the scriptures and holy books that act as a Reader's Digest for the spiritual and psychic dreams for the Earth's oldest people.

But if what I am saying is true, even the hardest skeptic can learn how to dream the future. It starts with learning easy and basic tools.

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The Tool of Future Awareness

First, it must start with your own self confession and awareness. That you do in fact have the ability to see and dream the future, because you've already done it.

When we mediate and visualize ourselves doing something in our mind, if we are able to perform that visualization later on, then we have in fact dreamt the future.

When we speak about the future, often times we think of it as being days, weeks or even years from now. The future is the next proceeding moment. It's your phone ringing 5 minutes from now. A knock at the door 10 minutes from now. Or even the conversation you will have 2 hours from now.

So when people say, well- I'm really not interested in seeing my future- the truth is, we are always preparing for a future we see in our minds. On the drive home from work we might visualize what we will be doing by the time we get home.

Now, the really big difference between the super Psychic Dreamer who dreams the future all the time, even distant futures with pin-point accuracy and say the average person who visualizes moment to moment futures- is that the super Psychic Dreamer- mediates and "prays" more to see those futures and their unconscious Dream world is the camera that sees in the portals between moments.

Future Awareness means once we become conscious of how we plan for the futures we visualize in our minds, we can then become more confident in our ability to see moment to moment futures, as well as distant futures.

The Tool of Asking to SEE

I trust and know the power of our minds. The networking between our minds and spirits creates results we often attribute to Prayer alone. The power of Prayer is real. The definitions and labels associated with Prayer by most major religions for me at least, is unnecessary. But I know many of us require them.

I've learned to speak my Prayers in the same way I ask this computer to perform a command. I don't have to call up Dell to ask them to do it, or Bill Gates, or the shop the computer was purchased from. The things I need to do or see on this computer are all done through a process of Asking. When we type something into "Google" - "Yahoo" or any other search engine we are "Asking to see" a result, as well as seeking a result.

The ability to Dream the future, is also created by this constant Asking, hence our strongest most concentrated "Prayers" result in a Dream world that is filled with things that are going to happen. Why is that?

Is it only a small coincidence, that some of the most Prophetic minds are also the most curious inner seeking learners? There are many people who think about nothing else but spirit. 24-7. As there are many people who think about nothing else but God. 24-7. So when such people manifest Dreams of the future- doesn't that reveal to us that our thoughts, are in fact our Prayers?

Because it's the constant searching within ourselves, that brings about the answers we are seeking in our Dreams. Remember, the Universe is all around us and within us as well.

[​IMG]

We are only gloves placed around the infinite fields of energy that animate reality. No different than a computer networking with other computers creating an almost infinite chain of information. So when we "ASK to see" something, what happens?

There is a "Prayer" that always works for me, especially when I need to know the role a new person will play in my life. I say within myself. "Show me, the truth about this person. I will not cloud the truth, I will accept it. I will not turn away from it. Reveal the truth about this person."

This prayer always work for me, and it really doesn't matter where in the world this person is. They always manage to do something either positive or negative that reveals their character in plain sight.

I learned this type of Prayer by listening. Listening to Black Men and Women who often say, I wish someone would show me the truth. Here's something else that is interesting. The Consciousness of the Universe is well aware of our ability to "cloud the truth" - it is very very conscious of our ability to ignore a truth revealed. This is why I always say "I will not cloud the truth, I will accept it." Now I know allot of people who are terrified of such words, because the reality is, many of us don't want to see the truth either.

There was a Woman I worked with years ago, and she was always complaining about her Husband, she said she knew in her heart he was cheating on her and that he had many other Women on the side but she could never prove it. I asked her, did she really want to see that truth, is this something you could stomach if it is true? She told me yes, and I explained the science of Asking to see. She seemed excited but nervous about the whole thing. Everything about metaphysics seems like witchcraft to most people, but she tried it anyway.

I told her it was very important that she really wanted to know the truth, because if not- basically nothing will happen. Later on, she told me when she sat down to eat with her Husband, even though he had taken a shower earlier, this aroma came over the room, it was perfume- and definitely not hers. After dinner, in a very sneaky playful manner she hugged on her Husband, smelling him and didn't find any perfume on him anywhere.

When she went to bed that night, she had a dream about a Woman with her Husband and in the dream she could smell the same perfume. In the dream she was in a closet watching her Husband and this Woman go at it.

She still said nothing to him. That same day she told me she went to the Mall and actually picked out the perfume she smelled and dreamed about. She went home, got out one of her Husband shirts and sprayed some of the perfume on it. She left the shirt out so he would be able to see it as soon as he got home.

She wasn't there when he got home, but when she got in the house later on that evening, she noticed the shirt was gone. He had ran out and done a whole load of laundry. When he returned she questioned him about the clean shirt he took the laundry. He said he saw it laying there and thought it was dirty.

Well, these chain of events began because of her Asking to see. She tells me she knew her Husband well enough to know, first he would never do a load of laundry and second he would never wash a clean shirt or a very dirty one for that matter. In the end he confessed, not to cheating but to feeling deprived sexually, and what does it mean when a Man says that?

What's interesting about her story is that she smelled the Woman's perfume even though it wasn't on her Husband at the time. How is that possible? I look at Reality as a living recording of all events, if anyone needs to know anything about us, all one has to do is Ask. The Spirit and the Consciousness that manages Reality will see to it that we get the information we desire, so long as well really want to know.

Asking to see the Truth, is no different than Asking to see the Future, how we interpret what is revealed depends on our state of consciousness.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    All The World is a STAGE.....

Many of us are troubled by the ability to see into the future. Terrified, and relaxed in our terror, because to know the future is to ask too much of our minds and our consciousness. Or so it seems.

Let's deal with the reality we marked as "the future." What is the future?

Our Creator is an Author that gives each character the ability to modify the story depending on their will and desire, thoughts and actions. The greatest of all Creators is the story teller, and the greatest of all story tellers is the dream weaver.

No matter what religion or spiritual practice we obey and subscribe to, we are in fact under the guidance of story tellers and dream weavers, whether they are written in word or spoken of from within.

All the world is a stage. And every Man and Woman that has ever existed, still exist, for we are their carbon copies, clones, replicas and children. Every thought we think are previous thoughts of previous Men and Women. Every action, the response to previous actions.

We think of reality as something we are creating when in fact it is something we have already created. We think of the future as something that about to happen, when in fact it has already happened.

So what is the future? It is the response to the call, the answer to the question. It is the reason for the journey, and the purpose for the story.
    "Seeing the future" is not always based on a selfish need to know, it is also a way to confirm our connection with our higher self, our God and our spirit reality. We can use this ability to see our way through to safety.

One of the greatest tools for all Psychic Dreamers, plain and simple, is the ability to LISTEN....

I learned how to "listen" to my spirit as well as to my Ancestors by playing a very interesting game of cards.

[​IMG]

You shuffle a deck of cards, and you spread all the cards face down on a table. You take your time, pick a card to concentrate on- and just listen. Clear your mind and listen, after awhile you will either see or hear what that card is. Turn the card over when you think you've heard correctly. It might take some time, but after awhile you will be able to hear precisely what each card is. If you are stronger than your own doubts and fears, you will realize that a greater power is at work here.

Knowing the future is also as simple as listening to our spirit. The same practice also leads up to being about to see and hear information in dreams. It's what we do with our mind during our awakening periods that actually creates certain events during sleep. The more psychic, aware and conscious we are when awake the more premonitions we have during sleep. It's all in training the mind.

That means that the Prophet and Prophetess is having more enlightened and divine thoughts overall during their awakened periods. But this is also true for very "sensative" people. Sensitive on a psychic level, meaning it's easy for them to pick up on disturbances on the time line years in the future. They are like wind chimes that react to the wind long before the storm hits. Such people are also known for their keen imagination, and their minds are trained to pick up on anomalies. In our culture such people have always been Artists and most Women, both known for their higher intuition.

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Do we foresee the future, or do we create the future?

If we "foresee" we are about to knock a vase off a table, is it preordained that the vase will fall? Or, "knowing" what is about to happen, can we change the future and avoid breaking the vase?

If we can change the future, if we can avoid breaking the vase, then the future is no more than the sum of the consequences of the choices we make in the present and have made in the past.

To quote the Merovingian:

"It is, of course, the way of all things. You see, there is only one constant --- one universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect."

If we would control the future, rather than be controlled by it, we must learn, not to become fortunetellers, but to discriminate between causality and choice. Again, to quote the Merovingian:

"Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without."

Example. Those without power think they have a choice of who will become POTUS 2008. Those with power already know what that "choice" will be. What is that choice? There is no choice. There is only causality --- action, reaction --- cause and efffect.

Ergo, when I say the American empire is going to fall, I am not predicting the future. I am simply following the chain of cause and effect.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    True indeed Bro. istlota.

Personally over the years I've grown tired of the debates about Causality and Choice, they are Ancient, and actually they are the European's debates not ours. These are dualities locked away in their language, which is why we often spend so much time measuring them out, finding the same answers on both sides.

In the real world of the Timeless, there is actually no difference between Causality and Choice, yet only those who perform science either on a physical or spiritual level know this. They are basically utensils, like a spoon or fork - each one has its usage. Those who simply study, especially the words of scientists and intellectuals will never know it, because they never perform the equations in order to find out the truth themselves.

This is why when things don't happen the way we see them happening, we are left scratching the back of our heads. America was due it's fall years ago.
    The reason why America's fall is destined now is that more and more minds are being recruited for the idea. Many of us now believe that yes, this empire must crumble. But that's choice, not Causality. When people choose to stop fighting for the protection of something on a psychic level, then Causality is allowed to take place- you see, they work hand in hand, they are parts of one another as a Husband is to the Wife.

Choice can prevent Causality from taking place, and Causality can prevent Choices from taking place. Causality are the choices we cannot see with our minds, and Choices are the causes and the effects that made us who we are in the first place.

Hence, this is the very reason why things take "Time" - it is our minds that are developing, not the Universe. The Universe is already developed and created. It is our minds that slow and speed things down or up. This is why we will find the same amount of evidence for Causality and for Choice, in the metaphysical community the same debates are going on about the law of attraction and Causality. These things are laid out that way in this language we speak, it is not either or, it is both- they are both parts of the same construct. It's like saying do we walk with our left foot or our right?

With that said the ability to study and read Time and it's events has very little to do with "fortunetelling" - the ability to see in the future however is the result of spiritual and mental inquiry. Everyone "sees" into the future, regardless if we are able to process this truth or not.

We are just as blind to the future that is coming as a Blind person is to the world around them. But if that Blind person becomes more aware of their surroundings, and learns how to "see" with their ears and other senses they navigate their world better. That is also the same as someone who becomes more aware of the future by exercising mental senses, they also navigate their world better.

6. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,780
    !Wonderful Information!

The "Art of Meditation" is real time self discovery that I certainly plan to investigate.

My girlfriend says when she meditates she imagines a white lite around her. However, when I visited this site -- as referenced by Keita's post on Queenstwana the directive given was to imagine inhaling in the white lite... therefore I shall try both styles and do a self analysis of the best effect.

Thx, MetaScience

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Thank you for mentioning that Sis. Fine1952, and that happens to be a very powerful graphic on Queenstawana's website.

Meditation is a wonderful tool to use to open up our psychic intelligence.
    The imagination is more powerful than knowledge, and when we use the mind to visualize energy around us, what we visualize and imagine does in fact literally affect our state of consciousness and biology.

In this case, we're not just talking about using meditation to train our minds to have premonitions, but meditating has so many mental health benefits I'm always surprised when some people react to it as if it's new age.

I learned how to meditate in public school believe it or not. It was in Junior High, and some odd lady came in one day and said she believed meditating could help children learn better in class. We never saw or heard from this Woman after that day, most likely the Government pulled her funding. When she taught us how to meditate, I was glued to the concept right away, and I was probably the only student in that Harlem school to move on to studying meditation on my own.

Meditation introduced me to channeling, and channeling opened me up to higher spiritual realms I didn't even know existed. Sometimes I'm called Psychic, but that's because I've learned to listen. People call me a great composer too, because I can sit and the Piano and come up with melodies instantly, but that's also because I listen.

I know by seeing the future we can avoid certain experiences, and even stop certain events from taking place. It sounds fair to me when we call ourselves Gods and Goddesses, because we are Creators. Every choice we make creates something, for every choice there is a cause and effect.

My psychic dreams take place because I try not to cloud the truth with my own opinions. I've seen many futures for this planet, there is an infinite amount of realities taking place all around us at any given moment. Still, we cannot choose what we cannot understand. We cannot understand anything, not even "God" until we understand our self.

The Great Illusionist makes his living by orchestrating acts that defeat Human understanding. A Woman is sawed in half, torso separated from the lower half of her body- only to be miraculously pieced back together again. All Illusions are based on hidden truths the mind cannot comprehend. When the right techniques are invested correctly, timed correctly, and with the use of misdirection- anyone can be seduced by The Great Illusionist.

Once the Illusion is figure out, it is understood- and all the hidden truths are now revealed to the mind. And once the tricks are revealed, the equations that created the illusion are revealed, the mind learns from them- and will never been fooled again by the same mathematics.

One of the Psychic Dreamer's most constant tools, should be the need to reveal hidden truths, the desire to know and to explore the unknown. Many have said in the past, such a person is trying to know everything- or even that this person is a "knowitall"- no such thing. We can only know what we understand, and if we are willing to learn understanding then we deserve to know. The Universe is our library of information, not just the outer-verse, but our inner verse as well. We should be able to access the information we need when we need it.

Meditation is a great gateway into knowing self, for experiencing higher self and for breaking through the illusion.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    One Sunday evening - two of New York City's most notorious Mob bosses sat across from one another in a small cafe/deli in little Italy. The church bells from their local catholic church was still humming slightly from an earlier service. They ruled this town. And even though they were often in disagreement, they were family- and would never oppose each other for all the money and power in the world.

The first Boss was named Freddy the Fateful, he was particularly known for kissing the cross around his neck before killing his victims. He would often say his vengeance was much more severe than God's.

The second Boss was named Franky "Free Will" Moretti. He was just as feared as his Brother, and sometimes even more so. He would often give his victims a choice. "Either I throws you off this roof top, or shot you in the head- hows bout it?" The tailored suit and the $100,000 pink ring never dulled the image of his sadistic nature.

Freddy and Franky ruled all the criminal activity in the city, but they were at War with a group of unknowns that seemed to be able to predict their every move. That was the topic for this evening's discussion. Criminal empires are built on controlled variables that seem out of control, yet predictable to those in charge. "How are we gonna stay in power Franky if we got some jerkoffs running around spoiling our plans?" Freddy says to his younger Brother.

"We gotta find out what kind of tools these peoples are using against us, or else we screwed."

- - - - - --- - -- - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

What are talking about here? The town we are speaking of is this reality and the Universe that goes along with it. The reality on Earth is ran no differently than a criminal empire. "Criminal empires are built on controlled variables that seem out of control, yet predictable to those in charge."

We look out at the world and see it out of control, when in fact it is not. Those who control reality mean for it to be that way, so it is not out of control at all - it's in their control. Wars, murders, rapes, all the crimes of humanity are under control of those who profit from the enterprise. Why would they want it to be any other way?

Fate and Free Will are in line with one another. People think they have free will or "choice" because choices are given to them. But what about the choices that aren't given? How about jumping out the window and flying to Africa, is that a choice? No, because that choice was never given, it's not an option- so how it is free will? Fate believes in luck and destiny, but it is also part of the construct of illusions and also a "Mob boss" in this criminal empire.
    Every ball a star player shots might be destined to go in, IF- no one intercepts and rebounds. Fate and Freewill are on the same team.

So who is most at war with Fate and Freewill? Those who study their patterns. The Psychic Dreamer has to learn to exist, not just in this world- the game world, the world of illusions- but also in the world of infinite consciousness- because it is in this world that our dreams approach.

We have to learn how to see and understand the choices that life and Human beings could never present to us because many of us also are trapped in the world of illusions. We have to learn to see patterns of destiny that many have yet to calculate, because it will pertain to our personal engagement with the cosmos. That's why Pac said "Only God can judge me."

No matter how much we learn about our selves we still remain part of a great unknown. It is clear however, that we can dream the worlds we need to access, for whatever purposes we deed necessary.

9. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Dreams huh

real and interesting subject

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes JazzyTude - Psychic Dreams- also known as prophetic and predictive dreams are very interesting.

Long before Dr. King had a dream, Harriet Tubman had Psychic Dreams that showed her routes on the underground railroad. How many of us generations later own our existence to such dreams? Psychic Dreams are the nucleus of the African unconscious, and some might add- African culture as well.

Current religions are the bi-product of the African unconscious, mixed in with politics and repackaged by foreign cultures. But what deep significance would any religion have, if we removed it's main element- prophecy?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. psychic dreamer

2. psychic dreamers

3. A dreamer and a phychic

4. pyschic dreamers