too tired to find the other one

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by anAfrican, May 7, 2007.

1. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Divinty IS Spirituality. Religion only seeks to cover Divine Spirituality/Spiritual Divinity up for control purposes.

if the "religions" warrant their own space, then couldn't "Spirituality", which "religion" seeks to "regionally define", warrant it's own space?

can you imagine what that server room will be like when Divinity Manifests on those drives? i wonder what other sites are hosted on the boxen in florida that will be touched by The Expansion? <grin>

(weird! i was sitting here not looking at the monitor and, for some reason, i suddenly noticed "expanison". had to look around and find the word and then it took a second to see it clearly enough to spot the typo that i had spotted! i wasn't looking but i saw it. one of those "eh? where .. oh!" moments.)

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :hi:Brother anAfrican!

We have considered dividing the religion forum before.
    After thinking about the reasons so many of us are divided, we decided to keep it as is. This way, we're gonna have to deal with each other when discussing religion and spirituality. We don't want us divided any further.

By dividing the forum, it would keep us separated and not willing to work with one another.

Oneday we are going to learn to respect, converse, and share in a manner which will show our unity over our differences. The Religion/Spirituality forum will be that platform which shows this.

Please be patient Brother. We got a long way to go but we'll get there.:love:

Thank you for your suggestion. We will keep it in mind.

:heart: