destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I've noticed a "rash" of sexually oriented topics / discussions in both the Sisters and the Brother's forums. While i've not looked recently, i'd imagine that it is in the Relationships forum as well.

Is there a such thing as too much sex talk from grown folk?

I mean, i could understand if we were finding these discussions in the Teen Forum, as they probably have less experience and more questions regarding this topic ... they might be seeking advice, wisdom, direction, and guidance ... but ... it's happening in the "grown folk forum" :eeek: ???!!!

What comes to mind is the menstruation thread, and how it was asked, do you engage in sexual intercourse during this time, and if not, why?!!! :puke: I mean, gosh, are all topics worthy of open discussion in public, decent, places?!!! Is there nothing sacred and private?!! This is just one, i'm not "picking" on it persay, just providing an example.

If the "adults" are talking this way, choosing so many of these as topics of discussion, what example are we providing for the youth watching us?

I've been called ... hmmmm ... what did you call me Brother James?! ... i can't remember ... some word that implies chastity (or worse)! :) Well, i was called that! So, maybe it's just me. I've gotten older, more mature, and perhaps lost touch with the world and all the kinkiest of things that can be done ... ?! ... maybe ...

But for real, it does concern me that as i browse the Sisters and Brother's forum, far too many of the more recent threads are about sex ... when we have so many issues facing us and our communities, that have absolutely nothing to do with sex ... it's just not how i envisioned those forums.

Is it just me or are we having a whole bunch of sexual discussions up in here? Are they all necessary, or should some of that be discussed privately (with whomever you please)? Do we want to consider the youth in this community and the message that we are sending them? Are we sending the wrong message, or am i just ... aahhhhh ... that's the word Brother James called me ... a prude! ... am i just a prude?!!!!

Please vote in the poll above ... i want to know if i'm alone on this or if something needs to be done!

Thanks a Bunch!

Signed ... Oversexed @ Destee's!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back