Black People : Too Much Hatred In The Black Community

Are YOU on the wind up or just in total DENIAL of REALITYin that aren’t non-whites in general [as so spectacularly highlighted by the manner in Are YOU going to answer my questions with regard to White Europeans ongoing covert WAR on non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically, as opposed to continue to [RUN AWAY] spout very very easily factually and intellectually challenged GARBAGE with regard to our alleged SELF HATE being anything more than another bi-product of the so maliciously cowardly WAR waged on US?
I descended from slaves, but I neither hate myself nor do I hate black people.

Any black person filled with "self hate" has a PERSONAL problem.

The BIGGEST war the white man is waging is against HIMSELF.

There is just too much HATRED in the black community.

As a viewer of "The First 48 Hours", I am aware of that.

Brothas need to stop HATING each other and learn how to WORK TOGETHER.

The needs of the MANY outweigh the needs of the FEW.

Don't the few make up the many?

And there's plenty of hate going on around this world, not just in the black community.

Black on black HATE goes all the way back to Cain and Abel, my brotha.

There were tribal wars in Africa CENTURIES before the white man set foot on that continent.

Many blacks have ALWAYS hated other black people.

It's always been that way.

Then shouldn't you be on a white site where you will find plenty of love. Why would you come to a black site convinced that black people hate each other and 'have always been that way'. Makes you look very foolish, no?

Don't the few make up the many?
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" means putting the needs of others before yourself.

For example, Reverend Martin Luther King could have been a crooked preacher living the good life and driving million dollar cars while his people suffered, but he sacrificed HIS wants and desires to try to make life better for ALL black people.

Thus, the needs of the many (oppressed black people) outweighed the needs of the few (himself).

And there's plenty of hate going on around this world, not just in the black community.

Even though black americans make up only 12% of the general population, they make up over 70% of the PRISON population and black men murder each other at a disproportionate rate.

Such violent crime is often rooted in HATRED and if we are to change it we need to get to the ROOT of the problem.

Marvin Gaye gave the answer when he said, "Only love can conquer hate."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back