Black People : Too Much Hatred In The Black Community

There is just too much HATRED in the black community.

As a viewer of "The First 48 Hours", I am aware of that.

Brothas need to stop HATING each other and learn how to WORK TOGETHER.

The needs of the MANY outweigh the needs of the FEW.
Don’t you think it is bizarre that we [the people’s of African ethnicity in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa] are aspiring to be the only ethnicity on the Planet to collectively advance without our own elite’s guidance and support; as regularly exemplified by the way they don’t even keep hold/control of the successful businesses they create because their bank balance is more important than our collective advancement?

In fact some of them are our most treacherous implacable foes as highlighted by Steven Cokely’s expose of the Boule, have you read it [especially in contrast to the Asians and Europeans]?

African Americans have fought in every war the USA has ever had [on both sides of that TERRORIST WAR for Independence/the founding fathers would have been hung, drawn and quartered by the British had they lost, and the Civil War] as well as having worked for generations without payment.

Do you really believe that all of a sudden the parasites who have consistently bled us dry [whilst committing the most despicable crimes ever in human history by inflicting a 400 year long Holocaust on Africa and Africans] are suddenly going to let us through now when they still do not believe we are part of the human family [whereas their higher level Freemasons KNOW that we are the head of the human family], when they haven’t for 400 years?

These facts graphically illustrate the reality of how efficiently White Supremacist Racism functions to undermine our collective advancement in every area of human activity.

If I walked up to another man (or a woman) and said “Excuse me, am I a Man”?

Simply by asking a question like that (consciously acknowledging his/her superior judgement by seeking the acknowledgement and acceptance of our White Supremacist Racist Academia and their lackeys and AUTOMATONS of many hues) I’ve answered it. Only AUTOMATONS who accept and promote this totally subservient perspective are allowed to advance [in a comparatively limited manner] within the existing status quo; as superbly exemplified by our currently clueless, Boule dominated elite.

We Africans (as opposed to the many lost baffled and confused Coloureds/Negroes/Blacks) have the information from our own scholars, now we must take the responsibility for teaching the truth (of African contributions to Civilisation past and present) to our community, thus administering our own post-traumatic stress therapy to attack this self-hatred and all the other socio-economic dysfunction we suffer from at source.

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Well, the thread is about hatred within the black community. Black on black crime is obviously a black issue. However, if the thread was about white on black crime then I would have never brought it up.
I do agree that many white people bring up "black on black crime" to change the subject when talking about a flaw within the white community; but in this thread, it specifically is about black issues (like black on black crime).

What bothers me is that our leaders are more focused on what violence white ppl do to blacks; when the focus should be on what violence black ppl do to blacks.

If the focus was curved towards black men dying at the hands of other black men then a lot of more black lives would be saved and there would be a lot less of us wiped out.
Aren’t non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged/they JUST DO IT?
Isn’t this Syrian civil war DISASTER [civil wars ALWAYS are, as underlined by the easily verifiable facts with regard to the very bloody nightmare/they were in the UK, USA and France's history] yet another opportunistic regime changing assignment by the USA/West now that it is clear that the rebels are losing, will not be able to remove the Assad regime without a lot more assistance?
Assad and his regime are experienced/practiced with regard to adequately securing the country, blocking the deployment of the CHAOS MACHINE democratization template that creates the systematic Socio-economic MELTDOWN [which has/is so efficiently looting the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa, that it has subsequently been exported to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria even though Iran is STILL the primary target in the region] Western Imperialism utilizes as standard, don’t they, to pillage/rape strategically vital/extremely valuable natural resources from the rest of the human family?
Isn’t the key to these RESOURCE WARS [which were predicted] the western corporations/BIG OIL not even being marginally interested in paying the far higher prices strong leaders like Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad and the current Iranian regime [has to go/be removed before BIG OIL will build the pipeline to the Mediterranean coast necessary to exploit the Caspian Sea oilfields {the shortest route runs through Iran, Iraq and Syria} without going through Turkey] insist on, whereas WHO have THEY actually been paying for Iraq’s oil since they got rid of Saddam and his regime, or for Libya’s oil TODAY?
In fact aren’t we people of African ethnicity doing brilliantly [still contributing constructively/leading in many areas of human activity] for a people who have been warred on covertly [when has War ever been declared as opposed to waged with cowardly maliciously EVIL malice] for over 5000 years by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS and their cohorts, or haven’t you noticed they manner in which our intelligently focused leaders are either sidelined like Garvey, Nkrumah, or executed like Lumumba, Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King, Steve Biko, Samora Michel, Muamar Gaddafi [an Arab who did more for Africa than any African leader that I can name/what about you] the list goes on doesn’t it?

Don’t you think it is bizarre that we [the people’s of African ethnicity in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa] are aspiring to be the only ethnicity on the Planet to collectively advance without our own elite’s guidance and support; as regularly exemplified by the way they don’t even keep hold/control of the successful businesses they create because their bank balance is more important than our collective advancement?

In fact some of them are our most treacherous implacable foes as highlighted by Steven Cokely’s expose of the Boule, have you read it [especially in contrast to the Asians and Europeans]?

African Americans have fought in every war the USA has ever had [on both sides of that TERRORIST WAR for Independence/the founding fathers would have been hung, drawn and quartered by the British had they lost, and the Civil War] as well as having worked for generations without payment.

Do you really believe that all of a sudden the parasites who have consistently bled us dry [whilst committing the most despicable crimes ever in human history by inflicting a 400 year long Holocaust on Africa and Africans] are suddenly going to let us through now when they still do not believe we are part of the human family [whereas their higher level Freemasons KNOW that we are the head of the human family], when they haven’t for 400 years?

These facts graphically illustrate the reality of how efficiently White Supremacist Racism functions to undermine our collective advancement in every area of human activity.

If I walked up to another man (or a woman) and said “Excuse me, am I a Man”?

Simply by asking a question like that (consciously acknowledging his/her superior judgement by seeking the acknowledgement and acceptance of our White Supremacist Racist Academia and their lackeys and AUTOMATONS of many hues) I’ve answered it. Only AUTOMATONS who accept and promote this totally subservient perspective are allowed to advance [in a comparatively limited manner] within the existing status quo; as superbly exemplified by our currently clueless, Boule dominated elite.

We Africans (as opposed to the many lost baffled and confused Coloureds/Negroes/Blacks) have the information from our own scholars, now we must take the responsibility for teaching the truth (of African contributions to Civilisation past and present) to our community, thus administering our own post-traumatic stress therapy to attack this self-hatred and all the other socio-economic dysfunction we suffer from at source.

Among so called AFRICAN AMERIKKKANS the blind are LEADING the blind!

That's how it is in the U.S, my friend.

In order to deal with the Hatred we must deal with were it started and came from.If we keep down playing the caucasian role especially in the West we will never get anywhere. Hatred for black self came along with the acceptance of trying to live under caucasian people and becoming like them.
Black on black HATE goes all the way back to Cain and Abel, my brotha.

There were tribal wars in Africa CENTURIES before the white man set foot on that continent.

Many blacks have ALWAYS hated other black people.

It's always been that way.

Black on black HATE goes all the way back to Cain and Abel, my brotha.

There were tribal wars in Africa CENTURIES before the white man set foot on that continent.

Many blacks have ALWAYS hated other black people.

It's always been that way.
Are YOU on the wind up or just in total DENIAL of REALITYin that aren’t non-whites in general [as so spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which white Europeans have totally overrun the Americas and Australasia over the last 500 years], we peoples of African ethnicity specifically in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged/they JUST DO IT?

What would whites be saying about our SELF HATE if we had EVER utilized industrialized warfare/Weapons of mass destruction to exterminate so many of our own people, squandered a huge amount of Humanity’s wealth creating massive/unusable by the sane nuclear arsenals [the remnants of which could still cause an Extinction Level Event TODAY] because their INTELLIGENCE told them that MAD [Mutual Assured Destruction] during the cold war with the USSR/Eastern block was the only way forward for Humanity [was it]?
What about the figures from White on White World Wars I & II in the 20th century, specifically the 25 million white USSR citizens that Stalin sacrificed to stop Hitler along with China's 11.3 million dead stopping the Japanese, Poland actually losing 1 million [plus the 6 million European Jews the Nazis exterminated within Poland], whereas despite the hype the USA [495 000] and UK's [388 000] losses in WWII don't total 1 million, do THEY but don’t the West’s forces constantly project and promote that THEY WON the WAR and saved Humanity, [in their dreams at least]?
Wouldn’t you agree that even our IDIOTS like Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe and even the still simmering Rwanda MADNESS’s STUPIDITY still [doesn’t total 1 million fatalities] leaves US so far off the pace set by the Luciferian LUNATICS inc that we've got no hope of EVER catching up [as TV programme I saw about WWI Remembrance Day 11th November put the fatalities at 15,000,000], have we, dwarfing into total insignificance our divisions/conflicts when compared to the maliciously EVIL malice with which the White POWER ELITE think nothing of culling their own people like vermin as [opposed to the diverse range of crimes integral with their ongoing onslaught of over 1000 years duration on non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically] highlighted by the over over 60 million exterminated in various 20th century conflicts?
WAKE UP!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back