Black People : Too Much Hatred In The Black Community

Ever notice how white people on black MBs ALWAYS come up with "black on black crime" tripe whenever serious talk about black issues comes up? :10500:

Well, the thread is about hatred within the black community. Black on black crime is obviously a black issue. However, if the thread was about white on black crime then I would have never brought it up.

I do agree that many white people bring up "black on black crime" to change the subject when talking about a flaw within the white community; but in this thread, it specifically is about black issues (like black on black crime).

What bothers me is that our leaders are more focused on what violence white ppl do to blacks; when the focus should be on what violence black ppl do to blacks. If the focus was curved towards black men dying at the hands of other black men then a lot of more black lives would be saved and there would be a lot less of us wiped out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back