Black People : Too much colonge

Depending On.....

what type of relationship you have with this co-worker (do at least say "Good Morning"?) you may wanna pull him aside and hip hom to how the office feels.
Say you have asthma or some other respiratory issue and say that it aggravates your condition.
A larger conern I have is that he's using cologne to mask a drinking or drug problems. You can always go to HR and have them handle it.............

Apparently the odor doesn't affect your co-worker like it affects the rest of you all. First, tell him he should show consideration for his co-workers.

In the work environment there is usually a hygiene standard.

Personally, I would confront the person, if that doesn't work, then let your supervisor handle it.

If all else fails, open ALL the windows. It's winter and freezing... he'll wonder why all the windows are open; simply tell him: "That cologne of yours is making me nauseous, and giving me a headache. If I go home sick would you be willing to take on MY workload?"

He should definately get the point then.

Peace

Maybe this person don't know how to ware it and the limit when
splashing it on , beside it's better to let them know then be sick
i would indeed let them know that's too much til it stinks..........

Remember it's not what u say but how u say it surely the point will be well taken

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back