TOO FAKE & PHONY FOR MY TASTES (DESTEE THAT IS)

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by sweettee29, Dec 7, 2006.

1. sweettee29

sweettee29 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I WANT TO START BY SAYING THIS WILL BE THE LAST THREAD I POST HERE EVER!!!

I REALLY MUST SAY I HAVE NOTICED THAT THIS PLACE DOES NOT FEEL MUCH LIKE HOME AT ALL, I RECENTLY POSTED A THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING VERY SERIOUS AND IT DISHEARTENED ME GREATLY THAT RIADA & DESTEE TRIED TO BRING CONFLICT INTO IT AND THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE I MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT THE SUPPORT HERE AND I SUPPOSED IT WAS SOMEWHAT CONTROVERSIAL BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE STARTED VIEWING AND POSTING.

MY QUESTION IS

WHY DO WE AS A PEOPLE LOVE MESS, DRAMA, OR UGLINESS?
    WHY DID MY THREAD GET HARDLY NO RESPONSES UNTIL THERE WAS SOME SORT OF DRAMA INVOLVED?
    WHY IS THE HEAD OF DESTEE MS. DESTEE HERSELF ONE TO START ALOT OF MESS HERE IN THIS FORUM?
    WHAT IS SHE AIMING AT?
    AND WHY IS SHE SO [email protected] FAKE AND PHONY?

MOST OF YOU KISS HER @$$ JUST TO PLEASE HER
    WHETHER THAT MEANS AGREEING WITH HER OR WHAT EVER

ALL THAT LOVE YOU :grouphug: :kiss2: CRAP IS FOR THE BIRDS AND IT IS FULL OF SH*T
    FAKE AND PHONY THATS ALL THE ENTIRE FORUM IS.

THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT IT STR8 UP!!
    THIS APPAULED ME BECAUSE I EXPECTED MORE FROM MY BLACK PEOPLE FOR REAL.

LIKE SAMURI I FEEL THAT THERE ARE A FEW REAL GENUINE PEOPLE HERE AND THEY DO KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY DO KNOW HOW TO GET AT ME TOO, BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS A BUNCH OF BULLSHI** STR8 UP
    AND YA'LL NEED TO CHECK YOURSELVES, YA'LL CAUGHT UP ON FAMILY AND ALL THIS AND THAT BUT ITS ALL FAKE AND PHONY NOTHING BUT A PIC ON A [email protected] COMPUTER

THIS IS NO PLACE I WANT TO BE PERIOD!!!!

PEACE

PLEASE BAN ME!!!
    IT WOULD BE AN HONOR

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister SweetTee ... you're entitled to your opinion of me and this community.

According to what you've said above, there's no need to ban you ... since it's the last you'll post here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. That Jones Boy

That Jones Boy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Well was gonna make a seperate thread but since Sweetee made this thread here which is even stronger than the one I was gonna make then might as well do it here.

Destee you laid out a challenge to me to tell you what was wrong about here

your attitude to Sweettee here sums it up totally.

seems you do that a whole lot of times some talented strong minded black person says they are leaving do you express sorrow try and sort things out with them nope you dismiss them like they don't mean a **** thing.

You claim your about supporting black folk yet when sistah sweette posted about her dire situation all you did was try and call me on some little unimportant thing that you could have pm ed me on or made a seperate thread about but nah you cared so little about Sweettes problem you had to go and act like a gang banger and just call someone out for what your saw as dissing your terroitory.

And what did you call me out on something thats been said a million times up in here already in a ton of threads I wasn't even the first up in here to piont out the fact that people in this place were quick too pump White n nerdys thread up to 200 posts while completley ignoring the threads about positivity and supporting one another..

So why did you have too go and chose that thread to make a fuss about it when you neva even mentioned it when its been said so many times before by so many people already.

Why did you have too make a thread that was meant to be about supporting a sista in her hour of need about your pride acting like a thug wanting to take someone out for dissing your area make it about you and your pride rather than about sweettees problem.

As for that thing and about this place being about drama more than support you only need to check the post count and speed of replies for threads like white and nerdys compared to ones like Sweetees and spiccy Browns.

If you call that ugly talk then its an ugly fact backed by evidience its notable that even Sweeetees thread only started getting replies after you turned it into a trama drama due to your pride and wanting to address your own concerns rather than the ones the thread was designed for and due to you being all of a sudden concerned about me saying something that had already been said before by Sweetee in that thread and by quite a few others in various threads around here so why choose Sweettess thread and my repeat of an often vioced complaint to invent a drama around?

Is that a gender issue you have there or just to do with me not being part of your in crowd?
    And while we are at it how come you banned Samuri for his sarcasim while never even calling others when they threw far nastier and low accusations in his direction including yourself.
    And how come some get called and shamed for using certain words on here even when in a context while others seem to have a freedom to use those same words anywhere they want without even getting called on it?

As for dissing your site never have but now you brought it on its very clique driven your favorites seem allowed to say and do all they want while others can't expresss themselves at all without getting banned or called.

So many people whining about the fact some of us use the n word
    like the use of the word was the cause of our problems thats the lamest stuff I ever heard.

So many praising you up for this "wonderful site" you make.
    But I tell you to your face this claim of concern and care ain't nothing but fake

Now I know my time here is close to the end
    so really ain't no more reason to pretend
    all this caring about all black folk is bs, here is more like all those college fraternaties
    So I am done with all the fake concern and fake assed revoloutionaries

Anyone who disgrees with your view or neely Fullers ends up with a banning
    hows that equal the supporting and teaching you claimed you were planning

now you got the one of brightest and best of all leaving
    but your cold and your heart ain't even grieving

Anyone with sense will see that none of this stuff bout caring and supporting is true
    When all is said and done the only one this site is for is those who think exactly like you.

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Sister Sweettee29,

Hey sis, I know you're going through a trying time, and I can truly feel your anger and frustration, seriously. I feel qualified to speak on anger because lawd knows the Taurus in me don't play; I have been in many of spats on this forum and in chat over many issues. I too was tempted to spam some one's e-mail... and a host of other spiteful tactics to get "revenge". You're not alone. You are entitled to your opinion of this community; no one can take your feelings from you, they are a testament of YOUR experiences and I can respect that. Personally, I find this community quite therapeutic, and a venue of release. I have interacted with some astounding members here, and got to know people all over the good old US of A.. (seeing how my pampered butt has been in Cali ALL my life... phew). I KNOW what it means to need a "release"

Honestly,this community would be at a great loss if a brilliant, sweet, respectable young lady like yourself left. You have provided a great source of strength and inspiration for young Black women in your age range, like myself:). As far as your thread, I didn't notice it until about midnight last night. I also see Sister Bluewater provided some form of legal advice for the state of Texas; as MOST laws are state restricted. Thanks Blue water, you keep our boats floating;)

I truly hope and pray you will over come this. Please stay strong, your babies feed off of your emotional state... they are who sustains us:spinstar:

Peace, Blessings & Warmest Regards

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother That Jones Boy ... as with Sister SweetTee, you too are entitled to your opinion. Thanks for sharing it.

How "close to the end" is your time here? Is this your last post too?

If so ... Much Love and Peace.

Destee

6. That Jones Boy

Ratings:
    +3
    Dang now you sound like a politician first you call me to state my complaints about here and you will address them.
    then when I do you avoid answering even one of them and just wanna chat about leaving and asking when someones last post is gonna be?
    and my comment about my time being near the end actually refers to the trend here that anyone that doesn't get with the program and general view here tends to end up banned rather than any plans on my part to officially leave so answering that question wouldn't even be mine to answer since its not something thats up to me to decide.
    so now your willing to leave the issue alone? now if only you had of had that attitude in sweetees thread none of all this need ever have happened but then there wouldn't have been no drama would there (sigh)

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother That Jones Boy ... i never called you to do anything. You were giving your complaints regarding this community, in Sister SweetTee's Thread, before i ever said a word. When i did respond to your complaints, you added a laundry list of others. You suggested that (this) part of the discussion be moved, and i agreed, assuring you i'd respond.

Then we get to this thread, and you and Sister SweetTee are basically rejecting any love and support given in that thread, going on about why you don't like me or this community, and saying goodbye.

Exactly how much time do you expect me to invest in this? Please keep in mind, we have hundreds of other Members that find value in this community, think highly of it, and want to be here. With time being very limited, which group of Members would you invest your time in ... those that want to be here, or those that don't?

You mentioned that you have your own forum(s), yet you are here complaining about how we live and manage our home. Surely you know, this all by itself, is suspect. Why would you want to be in a community that you think so little of, when you have your own? I don't know what you have to gain by doing this, trying to disparage our home, break our peace, but i know i've never done it to you and your community ... and i never will.

Everyone joins us because they want to, and it is my hope that they remain, for that very same reason. Whenever it gets to the point that a Member is no longer happy here, and wants to leave, i will not stand in their way. Believe it or not, i have a very simple thinking, when it comes to this ... and basically ... i don't want anyone here, that does not want to be here. So no, i don't invest lots of time trying to change people's minds regarding this.

Please, don't take it personal, because it's not.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    Sister sweetee 29, I'm new here,and i've met and have some trifling men in my family. I understand your pain,and i think from reading this,that you are doing the right thing. It sounds like you have real world stuff happening,and sometimes good people are slow to respond just because of ignorance sista.

I pray for you sista,and to God's ears, I know everything will be okay!

Be Blessed Sista!

9. That Jones Boy

Ratings:
    +3
    Now Destee if you really check this and think about it you will know saying this stuff about me complaining about this community isn't exactly fair.

Since if you check out on other threads like when people were trying to pressure you into banning White and nerdy the moment he turned up and when others were complaining about Samuri getting banned .
    I am usually one of those saying folk shouldn't bug you on this stuff since its your forum and you know its aims and its a tough job running a forum so they should just abide by your decision and respect it.

Check out my responses and you will see that giving you a hard time on stuff isn't my usual route.

Now all these other complaints I put in the post above are because we squared up and things got out of hand got tough and you threw down something that sounded like a challenge so I figured may as well have it all out then.

But really its just about one issue so to cover your question first nope I don't think so little of this community its far from perfect but which community is perfect which forum is I am sure many here would see my one as far to thuggish and bad and of course they would disagree with its open door policy though its invite only theres no race bars.

Lots of things annoy me about here but thats not because I think so little of it cuz if I did think little of it I just wouldn't bother coming here at all and when we got into our spate I would have just gone all thuggish cussed everyone out and been done with it.

Truth is I think the aims of this forum are good ones there is often a lot of wisdom here you work hard and your aims are lauderable ones to be proud of.
    your also not really a bad forum runner at all even the fact that you allow people to question your decisions is a cool and good thing since some forum owners are so hardcore they ban folk just for daring to question them at all.

But really Destee you shouldn't take some stuff so bleakly or look at the downside all the time the fact I get mad about some stuff here is not down to me thinking so little of here but because I admire it and you for the aims you have here.
    I got mad at folk for not replying to Sweettees thread quicker because I had big hopes that she would get mass support even if most was just sympathy and a shoulder to cry on .
    And considering how quick a lot of folk here were to support someone who was unable to pay their utility bill then I had this whole hope of a mad rush of folk lending Sweettee support that would far outstrip that the infamous white n nerdy thread.

As to why I brought up the quickness of folk to reply to nerdys stuff while not replying to Swettees thread I guess my style is just more hardcore than yours I would bring that up in the hope people would see that and think "yeah that is bad we are meant to be about supporting each other not fighting so lets get in there and make sure Sweettee gets at least as much support and recongnition and attention as that darn nerdy fool got"

Guess I have a more hardcore and tough love approach than you do and yeah its about approach since yes you may not come on my forum and start guilting the people if there was a similar situation but I would ,if we had a scernario there were everyone was flocking to some trolls thread but then when a member posted in need of support response was slow I would have posted exactly the same thing at them I did here , and thats even though my place isn't specifically aimed at supporting ect.

And my comments on sweettees thread were not about having disrespect for this place or thinking so little of it but more to do with my high hopes of the love and support the family here would rush to give Sweettee if it was to do with thinking lowly of this place it would be easy to just cuss and quit .
    I don't agree with everything on this forum or everything about its style or think that everything here is done fairly .
    But I have a lot of respect for its aims and the effort and work you put into creating and running it alongside the fact that your a black women trying to make it in a white mans world.
    And I know the amount of work you put into things here and your love of our people is why you sometimes get over protective and take critisim of here personally but really my comment about people not responding to positive threads while going for the fight threads isn't personal about here and unlike a lot of others here I don't even see it as a black thing, humans in general are quicker to go for fuss and fights rather than uplifting and supporting.
    What I said here isn't something I wouldn't have said on any other forum I cared about and had respect for and admired its aims.
    See thats the thing you missed there Desttee if I did disrespect or think low of this place then I wouldn't have made that comment since I would just write it off as folk being lowly and into e drama but the thing with folk here is most are smarter and brighter than your average net users they realise the net is a means of mass communication not some alternate universe video game to mess about with like so many others see it as and people here are themselves and treat others as people not as video game chatacters without feeling which is the trend on other forums, and if I didn't think well of this place then I wouldn't even have suggested Sweetee post her problem here at all, I only suggested here and mine because both foums in my view have enough caring people that she would get support and sympathy from, I wouldn't suggest to her to post her problem on a forum I thought low of since on such a forum her problem would get ignored or worse still derided .
    So far from it being about thinking low of here its more to do with having higher expectatitions and hopes of here than most other places.
    As for the complaints in the previous post you can ignore most of those, they only came up due to this stuff getting out of hand its usually stuff as you will see if you check my other posts that I leave alone and just say is your decision to make.
    The only thing at issue is, why did what I said cause you to get so uptight and react to it and call me on it when in reality if you look two posts above it I was just repeating what Sweettee herself had said?
    Which in itself was just a repeat of what Spiccy Brown and others had said in previous threads.
    You have to agree its pretty hard not to see that as personal if you call me on it but aren't calling any of the others on it when my comment was only a repeat of what had already been said, and why in that thread when there have been other threads were it was said far more strongly and frequently? so why just call me on it and why in that thread when you seem to have been able to brush it off and just accept it as a view point all the other times its been brought up?

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    jonesboy

i'm not saying this is the case here
    not at all

i read your words
    and i realize US
    as Humans
    resident of this planet