Black Positive People : Tony Lewis Jr on a mission to right the wrongs of his father past

Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by Mercyless1803, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Mercyless1803

Mercyless1803 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    This man is an inspiration. I hope his story reach thousands...http://myvoicetv.net/son-with-infamous-name-seeks-new-family-legacy/

"Tony’s father was eventually sentenced to life without parole. Lewis Sr. remembers seeing Little Tony after his guilty verdict. “I cried. … I told him that he had to be strong.” Leaving his son was the hardest thing he ever had to do. “No amount of money I made is worth this,” he says."

"Tony, whose day job involves developing job skills for ex-offenders, mentors 10 young men ages 9 to 21 through his program. He organizes field trips to the White House, sporting events, and dinners. He aims to expose the young men to possibility and opportunity.
    Tony also helps families buy Christmas and birthday gifts and school supplies, stepping in where their fathers can’t. In collaboration with his father, who is still in prison in Maryland, Tony has also organized family prison trips for children in need of transportation to detention centers."

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....and his mission duplicated nation-wide.

3. Mercyless1803

Mercyless1803 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Yup much respect to him

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Mercyless1803 ... thank you for sharing this with us! It's really good and positive stuff!

Unfortunately, aggressive self-promotion within the threads (leaving more than one link, ever) is reserved for Premium Members only.

Fortunately, there is a way you can aggressively promote, without being Premium.

Please check out this thread ... Aggressive Promotion Allowed in Blogs ... it explains how you can use your free blog here, to promote your site, book, or whatever you want ... leaving as many links as you'd like ... but it can only be done in the blogs ... if you're not Premium.

Here's a link to where you can immediately start blogging and promoting without it being a rule violation.

Wishing you continued success with your endeavor, and all that you set your heart and mind to do!

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee