Black People Politics : Tonight's Vice Presidential Debate 10/11/12

Uhh, Social Security is better than no Social Security. Do you realize what you are saying?

You can get a private pension and insurance program, you don't need the government to provide you with these stuff. If we keep going in this direction these programs will go bankrupt or the benefits substantially reduced. Do you realize what im saying? Do you have any idea what's going on in Greece and Spain right now?

Pardon my extremes...but I refused to watch it.

Its just another "pretty pony" show...trot out the fast talkers, empty rhetoric and promises and once again, we lose focus. REAL WORK is not being done, bills are being shelved and special interests and lobbyists steer the entire campaign. My Rep. in the House, the "esteemed" Chaka Fatah (D-PA) has been absent for over 8 months, "campaigning for the President." But, boy... he sho finds time to appear MSNBC.

2 years of blah, blah, blah. US has the longest election cycle in the world. Canada's election cycle is only 36 days! Australia wraps it up in 2 months! Entire news/blogs rehash candidates images, issues, sidetracking buffoonery for 2 whole years. Mind-numbing polls, debates and gossip makes a election today.

Meanwhile, back in the communities.....nothing gets done but more repressive and invasive police state actions...and the decimation of the social safety net.

Pretty stages, judgements based on appearance and speaking style mean nothing to me. Not until you abolish the Electoral College, will you ever have something called "one man, one vote." (See Bush vs. Gore, 2004).

(since Im up here..one more thing. Tax the Churches! Thank you for your time....)

(runs to a waiting car..LOL)

That's where you are wrong, again Isfasha... and also, its why McCain lost, Palin wasn't Vice Presidential, neither is Ryan. People strongly consider the President's selection for a Vice, especially voters. In fact, selecting a running mate is the first critical decision of a President:lol: ... Ryan wasn't Vice Presidential tonight, Joe prove that... and ABSiblings proved that to you all night:lol:

Peace In,
lmao exactly. the vice president is vital and when Mccain ran in 2008 he had a joke for a running mate and that, alone discouraged people from voting for him. If he had someone else who was more about knowing what they were doing, hr probably would have gotten more votes, and it definitely would have been a more interesting race than it was. It was obvious Mr. Obama was going to win that race and he sure enough did!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back