Black People : Toni Morrison - 81 Years Old - Age Not Stopping Her

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
Toni Morrison won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1993. She is now 81 years old and is still writing.

Recently I listened to her on the BBC.
BBC News - Nobel laureate Morrison on race in contemporary America

Coger...take note I am sure you still have a long way before you reach this golden age..Lol.

Toni Morrison Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Toni Morrison won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1993. She is now 81 years old and is still writing.

Recently I listened to her on the BBC.
BBC News - Nobel laureate Morrison on race in contemporary America

Coger...take note I am sure you still have a long way before you reach this golden age..Lol.

Toni Morrison Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... dunwiddat,

Neither of the links work for me. Yep, but even further from the 120 years promised. The only thing about Toni is her labeling Clinton as the first black president; wonder what her position is on Mr. Obama, lol...

Peace In,

... dunwiddat,

Neither of the links work for me. Yep, but even further from the 120 years promised. The only thing about Toni is her labeling Clinton as the first black president; wonder what her position is on Mr. Obama, lol...

Peace In,

Coger, you might just have to google the links..you know what to do.:lol: How do you rate her as a writer.

Coger, you might just have to google the links..you know what to do.:lol: How do you rate her as a writer.

... That's true dunwiddat, but, we are accustomed to not having to do all that work:lol: ...Here, I'll do it for you:

http://tweetbuzz.us/entry/126067841/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-radio-and-tv-19827316

http://www.biography.com/people/toni-morrison-9415590

Toni-Morrison-9415590-1-402.jpg
Toni Morrison is an excellent writer...
Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back