Science and Technology : Tom Jones Is Getting His DNA Tested To See If He Has ‘Black Ancestors’

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

If you are able to go back far enough, your deep ancestry will show Black, Tom; this is true of all so-called White people.

Tom Jones Is Getting His DNA Tested To See If He Has ‘Black Ancestors

Sir Tom Jones has revealed that he wants to get his DNA tested to find out if he has any black ancestors, with the music legend admitting that he has “always wondered” if he is mixed race.

The 75-year-old is keen to get the test done in the near future so that he can gain a better understanding of his heritage.

Speaking to Times magazine, the star explained: “A lot of people still think I’m black. When I first came to America, people who had heard me sing on the radio would be surprised that I was white when they saw me.

Because of my hair, a lot of black people still tell me that I’m just passing as white.”

http://news.yahoo.com/tom-jones-is-getting-his-dna-tested-to-see-if-he-092013877.html

9a35991be7d48d79a3950cec3e42882a

tumblr_mkhsdhc0T51r6lfooo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nx6khxY6jT1tt5e1v_1280.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back