Black People : TOKUNBO (HE/SHE CAME FROM OVESEAS)

Thank you,
The intent was malicious, the post below yours is proof. Said the member makes it a point to ask all Africans she comes in contact with if the there 'African born' 'European or America born' so in future, if the person choses to disagree with the member's views on African culture/history(e.g gays in africa) or any other warped conclusion pulled out of the darkest part of thier anatomy, we are hit with 'oh y'all ain't the real Africans anyways' 'the white man has brainwashed you'....lol

The post below is mine be a real woman and say so!
We are all in all.
My comment was not malciious but real.
Sweety we are all different in personality.
People will disagree to agree.
That is not a reason to go back and fourth with threatening emails and nasty comments.
It makes you appear to be dillusional and psychotic.
Considering the fact that you have never met them in person .
I think you're cool in your own way but when someone doesn't agree with you, you than turn on them and become outraged.
That appears to others as a threat on their individuality.
This is cyber space so maybe certain things come off the wrong way.
COMMUNICATION VERBALLY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
SOMETIMES TRUE EXPRESSION NEEDS TO BE HEARD!

I'm I reffering to you?
Lol...hit a nerve did I!..lol so tell the entire story then....

iF YOU CHOOSE TO EXPOSE THAT PERSON TELL THE ENTIRE STORY, NOT JUST YOUR VERSION TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD!

you're projecting again dear..lol.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR SPIRITS IN THIS LIFETIME DIDN'T COLLAB WELL![/

what dose this mean??

WOW YOU ARE TAKING MY COMMENT OUT OF IT'S CHARACTER!
IT WAS A NEUTRAL STATEMENT!

The post below is mine be a real woman and say so!
We are all in all.
My comment was not malciious but real.
Sweety we are all different in personality.
People will disagree to agree.
That is not a reason to go back and fourth with threatening emails and nasty comments.
It makes you appear to be dillusional and psychotic.
Considering the fact that you have never met them in person .
I think you're cool in your own way but when someone doesn't agree with you, you than turn on them and become outraged.
That appears to others as a threat on their individuality.
This is cyber space so maybe certain things come off the wrong way.
COMMUNICATION VERBALLY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
SOMETIMES TRUE EXPRESSION NEEDS TO BE HEARD!

Again did strike a nerve? I'm refferring to you? you and said person where exchanging emails about me, i caught you rehanded, let you know that i know.....you took it upon yourself to started a WHOLE thread 15min after we chatted online assumed that i stop talking to you, lied and said i went off on you because i challenged (to quote so'ja) your 'powder puff' views on EHSU?...lol delusional, psychotic? thanks Doc.... :em0100:

I will state again what i asked you on yahoo, if you believe in GOD or GOOD and EVIL why call on EHSU??? i could put the whole yahoo convo on-line for everyone to see what really transpired if you want ..lol

Again did strike a nerve? I'm refferring to you? you and said person where exchanging emails about me, i caught you rehanded, let you know that i know.....you took it upon yourself to started a WHOLE thread 15min after we chatted online assumed that i stop talking to you, lied and said i went off on you because i challenged (to quote so'ja) your 'powder puff' views on EHSU?...lol delusional, psychotic? thanks Doc.... :em0100:

I will state again what i asked you on yahoo, if you believe in GOD or GOOD and EVIL why call on EHSU??? i could put the whole yahoo convo on-line for everyone to see what really transpired if you want ..lol

If that makes you feel secure please do so.
Don't forget to include your comments as well.
Caught red handed ? lol my goodness u are wayy over the top with this internet fueding!
If it was a secret I would have never posted it on a public website lol.
The same website you claim you despise but continue to lurk daily.
Aren't you on vacation gurl?
Please enjoy ur vacation!
Life is too short to stress about people you don't even know!
I never lied about anything.
If I assumed please forgive me becuz this is cyber space not real life.
Speaking of real life I happen to have one.
Goodnyt sweety and may your spirit be at peace.

If that makes you feel secure please do so.
Don't forget to include your comments as well.
of course, i dont have anything to hide, I use my real name on this site and posted my pic.

Caught red handed ? lol my goodness u are wayy over the top with this internet fueding!

its is what it is..lol
If it was a secret I would have never posted it on a public website lol.

sure whatever makes u sleep...
The same website you claim you despise but continue to lurk daily

Lurk? really? how did you know this from your ''astral travels?''..lol ''despise''..show and prove that i've ever made such a comment
Aren't you on vacation gurl?
Please enjoy ur vacation!
Ah!! so now the truth's comes out, so you're been used by said person who reffered to me as a ''European born African'' and who this post is in reference to...awww you do realize you're being manipulated right gurl??..lol as they in the Bahamas..'poor ting''

Life is too short to stress about people you don't even know!
lol...so why did you start a whole thread about ''someone you don't know?''..
I never lied about anything.
yes you did,
If I assumed please forgive me becuz this is cyber space not real life.
Speaking of real life I happen to have one.
great! do you want a cookie now? so why are you responding to a thread that is not about you? oh yeah thats right you're being used, but you still have a life though correct?..tsk..tsk..poor ting
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

same to you 'darling'::em0100:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back