Black People : Today's Western dress styles for females

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace, Black Brothers & Sisters,

I hope that you are doing fine today.

I wanted to ask this question(s) after thinking about how female clothing today is so form fitting or shows so much of the female body. One might think that there is no harm in females showing their bodies with revealing clothing, others might disagree. But I wanted to ask, how does female clothing that show so much or how does showing so much affect the psyche of the average Western female? How do these clothes or showing so much affect the psyche of the average Western male?

Peace.
Bro. Ictoan

Peace, Black Brothers & Sisters,

I hope that you are doing fine today.

I wanted to ask this question(s) after thinking about how female clothing today is so form fitting or shows so much of the female body. One might think that there is no harm in females showing their bodies with revealing clothing, others might disagree. But I wanted to ask, how does female clothing that show so much or how does showing so much affect the psyche of the average Western female? How do these clothes or showing so much affect the psyche of the average Western male?

Peace.
Bro. Ictoan

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Way Most Western females dress shows our savagery. For a Man since a Man is naturally attracted to a female when she shows or puts her form in front of a Man with this worlds mindset he does not think with a righteous or clear mind.

You get Many females who foolishly say its my Body and I am proud of it so I can show it if I want. They should ask themselves If they consider themselves to be a Queen would a Queen dress in this Manner. And For a Man What Kind of Man would want to see his Sis half Naked or Naked?

Just Shows the disconnect we have and How trying to be something we are naturally not,"DEVILS" We have lost our minds and went Savage.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Way Most Western females dress shows our savagery. For a Man since a Man is naturally attracted to a female when she shows or puts her form in front of a Man with this worlds mindset he does not think with a righteous or clear mind.

You get Many females who foolishly say its my Body and I am proud of it so I can show it if I want. They should ask themselves If they consider themselves to be a Queen would a Queen dress in this Manner. And For a Man What Kind of Man would want to see his Sis half Naked or Naked?

Just Shows the disconnect we have and How trying to be something we are naturally not,"DEVILS" We have lost our minds and went Savage.

Peace, Brother Brown,

First I wanna say I know that they're my Sisters but when their beautiful bodies are displayed, I do look. I would like to see them in clothes that don't show their bodies so much but it's difficult not to look when a Black woman's body is on display LOL.

Also Brother, I did hear Min. Farrakhan say (unless the tape was an altered fake tape) that he looks at our beautiful Sisters, too LOL.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Peace, Brother Brown,

First I wanna say I know that they're my Sisters but when their beautiful bodies are displayed, I do look. I would like to see them in clothes that don't show their bodies so much but it's difficult not to look when a Black woman's body is on display LOL.

Also Brother, I did hear Min. Farrakhan say (unless the tape was an altered fake tape) that he looks at our beautiful Sisters, too LOL.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well brother any man will look at a half naked female don't care how righteous they may appear and I believe the Minister did say that. But it's they thought that comes into your mind after seeing our sis dressed like that.

Physical attraction has it's importance but the mind and what they produce from that mind should be what draws us to a women same as a women being drawn to a man.

Where we came from, it was so hot too much clothing would have been silly. Forget form fitting, a cloth around the waist was enough.

The trouble is not the outfit but the sexualization of man. Don't care how scampy a boy's mother dresses, chances are he ain't looking at her like that. Same with a father and his daughter or a brother and his sister--I hope.

There are protocol for who to sexualize (fish nets, lingerie, short skirts, etc.) and sure the dress code of many women fit the protocol; but the problem is the protocol not the dress. Because, like I said, we come from places where women were topless, but so were men and ain't no one really cared.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back