Nation of Gods and Earths : Today's Supreme Mathematics: Wisdom Power abbt God

Bootzey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Peace Y’all,

Do you know what I find incredibly interesting? How the Wisdom degree of the 1:14 and the Power degree of the same lesson set play off each other.

Firstly…. Today’s Supreme Mathematics is Wisdom Power abbt God. I cee that to mean you ways and actions will empower you to be your best self. Now that protocol has been established…..

Why did Musa have a hard time civilizing the devil? Ok. In the Wisdom degree the devil was savage and in need of a ½ Original man to hook him up. Three degrees later he has come up to the point where he can just take over Original cities likeJerusalem? ****.

My 3rd eye says that folks can’t do anything to you unless you let them first. Let them, let them in, drop your guard, something. And that is the lesson here.

Are you trapped in a bad job ( I am!)? A bad relationship? A bad home? Just a bad run of things? Well (a) you allowed that to happen, by making poor choices or just being complacent (guilty), and (b) you, and only you, have the ability to change said bad situation. So put your grown woman panties or grown man drawers and handle your **** business.

I’m not suggestion just going a ham and quitting everything. NO. But start mathematically by doing the Knowledge to what you need to do to change said situation. Then, and only after you have done your research, take the most appropriate and logical step.

At the end of the day, you want to be the one to determine what you are to be called. 7:14 And takeJerusalem(your peace of mind) back.

Peace

Peace Y’all,

Do you know what I find incredibly interesting? How the Wisdom degree of the 1:14 and the Power degree of the same lesson set play off each other.

Firstly…. Today’s Supreme Mathematics is Wisdom Power abbt God. I cee that to mean you ways and actions will empower you to be your best self. Now that protocol has been established…..

Why did Musa have a hard time civilizing the devil? Ok. In the Wisdom degree the devil was savage and in need of a ½ Original man to hook him up. Three degrees later he has come up to the point where he can just take over Original cities likeJerusalem? ****.

My 3rd eye says that folks can’t do anything to you unless you let them first. Let them, let them in, drop your guard, something. And that is the lesson here.

Are you trapped in a bad job ( I am!)? A bad relationship? A bad home? Just a bad run of things? Well (a) you allowed that to happen, by making poor choices or just being complacent (guilty), and (b) you, and only you, have the ability to change said bad situation. So put your grown woman panties or grown man drawers and handle your **** business.

I’m not suggestion just going a ham and quitting everything. NO. But start mathematically by doing the Knowledge to what you need to do to change said situation. Then, and only after you have done your research, take the most appropriate and logical step.

At the end of the day, you want to be the one to determine what you are to be called. 7:14 And takeJerusalem(your peace of mind) back.

Peace
Peace!
I love this! I wish I could add on to this conversation and thread with more understanding...but this was wonderfully put!

Peace,

To add on...... today's reality is Wisdom Power all being born to God. A person's ways and actions demonstrates a person's ability which in turn shows whether that person recognizes their supreme and true self.

Can a devil fool God? No. Never has and never will because when a person plays the fool, they've thrown God out the window. God is about the truth and truth can always be shown and proven. If one decides to digress and deal with things unproven such as belief and faith, they are no longer dealing with the science of life in a progressive fashion. All sorts of nonsense creeps into faith and belief because anything can fit within those parameters. "I believe one day people will sprout out of the ground because I have faith that what I read somewhere is real." "Nothing else beyond faith is required." "I believe that Allah lives in the sky, in some place that is beyond my reach until I die." These are things we've been taught but have never been shown and proven. When you take responsibility for your life in a righteous way and realize how your life affects the lives of others, you'll make sure your words are true.

The way you do the things you do is a witness to how you control self and all else. The insecure dude controls his woman through fear and intimidation. The righteous man controls himself by standing right and exact on his square and by doing so allows his woman to fit it where she understands she should.

Watch a person's ways and you will see into who and what they are. God get's his man and the devil get's his man.

Enjoy your mathematics........

Peace

I c today's mathematics as being, wisdom power and refinement all being born to God. Because when the black woman possesses that power to become refined, by performing her earthly duties she then receives her title as an earth being in weight sixty -sextillion tons (which is a unit of six followed by 21 ciphers. And now she is worth her weight in gold and has the power to control the universe and the earth below do to the energy God gave her. Black Math, Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back