Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Today's dress styles (sexuality so on display)

and yet the greeks were the more covered up ones! - ok - going back to africa - take ancient nubia - the fashions for women there changed over the periods of histry - in the kushite times women wore basically skirt things and no tops - in the napatan times they wore long semi transparent robes - again like i said what is dress style got to do with how civilized you are???..... plus what is going on in guys brains that they equate body exposure with sex???? do they seriously loook at pics like of those himba women and get all turned on by some bare boobies???
Peace Sis. dunwiddat,

Well me myself, I don't trust just anyone to feed me my information. I have caught the American media in lies, so I don't know what is going on in Africa.

"Modesty" means "not calling attention to one's assets." So if a Sister wants to be modest I think that her hair and any part of her body that is beautiful or arouses passions should be covered.:lol:

No Ma'am, I am NOT a Muslim. I do study religion though lol.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

A man can be aroused EVEN when a woman is all covered up.:eek::lol:. Arousal is not only a physical thing. Any man can allow his imagination to run wild and begin to think of what he would like to do whether a woman is half naked or wrapped up.:lol:

"Modesty" means "not calling attention to one's assets." So if a Sister wants to be modest I think that her hair and any part of her body that is beautiful or arouses passions should be covered.

so without makin myself seem like i think im all that you is basically saying i need to be covered up from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet???? aint happenin - no way never - if a man cant cope with me walking past him in shorts a t shirt and flip flops without near bustin with desire he needs to go home and have a long cold shower.... btw since we all dont like sexism at all can i assume your gonna be covering yourself up totally to stop us women faintin of the vapors????

and yet the greeks were the more covered up ones! - ok - going back to africa - take ancient nubia - the fashions for women there changed over the periods of histry - in the kushite times women wore basically skirt things and no tops - in the napatan times they wore long semi transparent robes - again like i said what is dress style got to do with how civilized you are???..... plus what is going on in guys brains that they equate body exposure with sex???? do they seriously loook at pics like of those himba women and get all turned on by some bare boobies???

those/us were Afrikans doing what Afrikans do. Afrikan culture is/was
not based on a euro-based freak pervert sex show.

You are looking from today's perspective IMO not, the origin of why we do/did
what we do/did.
plus what is going on in guys brains that they equate body exposure with sex
women do it TOO! some women get turned on by a mans; abs and barechest ask destee. lol

so without makin myself seem like i think im all that you is basically saying i need to be covered up from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet???? aint happenin - no way never - if a man cant cope with me walking past him in shorts a t shirt and flip flops without near bustin with desire he needs to go home and have a long cold shower....:lol::lol: btw since we all dont like sexism at all can i assume your gonna be covering yourself up totally to stop us women faintin of the vapors????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back