Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Today's dress styles (sexuality so on display)

Sis. Destee, do Black women really enjoy all of the attention that their exposed bodies get? I believe that the answer is, no. I believe that my Sisters would rather not have their bodies so exposed if they could choose American (the world's) society's norms.

Sure we (Blacks) are participating in evil these days, but we are not a happy people. We are dissatisfied with this evil world.

Peace & Blessings to you,
Bro. Williams

If an adult is doing what they chose to do ... i'm gonna figure they enjoy it, since they chose it.

You of course are free to assess such situations as you please.

:heart:

Destee

Peace Sis. Destee,

I agree that the Black woman is free today to do as she chooses. She, like all other human beings, will have to answer to God (by Whom I mean the God of the Bible & the Holy Qur'an.) But she is a free woman.

I think that the Whites who design the clothes are just evil-natured and want women's clothing to show women's bodies when the traditional dress styles of Mother Africa HIDE women's bodies righteously:

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

What is modesty...in order to be modest must a woman dress with all her body covered like if she is wrapped in a sheet...By the way Mr. Williams are you a Muslim? Women in Africa get raped everyday and they do not dress in a provocative manner. I do not go for women exposing their breasts...But dressing as if you are all wrapped up in shroud.. The picture you posted does not reflect all of the women of Africa.

why are you equating civilization with the way women dress??? dont see the connection at all - different civilizations have diferent dress codes is all - only have to look at some of the original art work from egypt or minoans to see there code was often pretty liberal - but then in classical greece it was more covered like - i know there were lots of great civilizations in africa but do you know what the dress code was for all of them?

Well Sister, according to my studies the Greeks STOLE their civilization from the Egyptians, and they originated homosexuality (the term "lesbian" has it's roots in Ancient Greece.) The Greeks are not people to be esteemed according to my studies.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

and yet the greeks were the more covered up ones! - ok - going back to africa - take ancient nubia - the fashions for women there changed over the periods of histry - in the kushite times women wore basically skirt things and no tops - in the napatan times they wore long semi transparent robes - again like i said what is dress style got to do with how civilized you are???..... plus what is going on in guys brains that they equate body exposure with sex???? do they seriously loook at pics like of those himba women and get all turned on by some bare boobies???

What is modesty...in order to be modest must a woman dress with all her body covered like if she is wrapped in a sheet...By the way Mr. Williams are you a Muslim? Women in Africa get raped everyday and they do not dress in a provocative manner. I do not go for women exposing their breasts...But dressing as if you are all wrapped up in shroud.. The picture you posted does not reflect all of the women of Africa.

Peace Sis. dunwiddat,

Well me myself, I don't trust just anyone to feed me my information. I have caught the American media in lies, so I don't know what is going on in Africa.

"Modesty" means "not calling attention to one's assets." So if a Sister wants to be modest I think that her hair and any part of her body that is beautiful or arouses passions should be covered.

No Ma'am, I am NOT a Muslim. I do study religion though lol.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back