Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Today's dress styles (sexuality so on display)

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by John Williams, Jul 16, 2014.

1. John Williams

John Williams Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Sisters,

Do today's dress styles show too much of women's bodies?...

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

No. Women are free to choose whatever dress style they want.

If you don't like it ... close your eyes ... turn your head ... you have a host of options.

:heart:

Destee

3. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace Sis. Destee,

I agree that the Black woman is free today to do as she chooses. She, like all other human beings, will have to answer to God (by Whom I mean the God of the Bible & the Holy Qur'an.) But she is a free woman.

I think that the Whites who design the clothes are just evil-natured and want women's clothing to show women's bodies when the traditional dress styles of Mother Africa HIDE women's bodies righteously:

[​IMG]

Peace & Brotherly Love,
    Bro. Williams

4. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    hmmm - first off me and most of the sistas i know in rl do not go walking about the place like some skanky ho - cause in this society we live in a certain amount of coverage is expected

and second that pic just gives one idea of how african women dress - and what with this hidin their bodies righteously stuff??? sound a bit islamic to me....

now here another pic of african women in traditional dress.....

[​IMG]

now if your tellin me that these women is less righteous than the others and that god is gonna be punishin them in some way for dressin like this then id say you must have got a bang on your head recently... this is more likely how your great great great........ great granma dressed

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    is it ok if she walk down the street naked? in other words are there any limits what so ever?

6. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    i think its whatever is the norm in the place your at - if i was in saudi arabia youd just be seein my eyes peepin out at you - if i was staying with those himba women in that pic i posted im gonna look totally dumb in jeans an a t shirt with some ug boots on - to be honest if they let me dress like that there then i would - be kinda rude not to - cause obviously dressing like that there is the culture - and it dont mean come and get it bros - free mookie

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

You'll probably have more success controlling what your eyes gaze upon vs how women dress.

By the way, there are black designers that create revealing clothes too.

Using your logic, all designers are evil ... if the image above is the only acceptable dress.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

8. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace Sis. Dreya,

That's not true what you have said my Sister. The people in Africa who dress like the women in your picture suffer from a loss of civilization that occurred AFTER WHITES CONQUERED & COLONIZED Black Africans. Whites destroyed Black Africans with colonialism killing off the knowledge and civilization that we had. We were a HIGHLY CIVILIZED people before Whites got to us and left us damaged.

The Sisters in your picture and all Black women are righteous-natured. Black people love righteousness & good despite whatever condition the world of the White man has us in.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
    Bro. Williams

9. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Sis. Destee, do Black women really enjoy all of the attention that their exposed bodies get? I believe that the answer is, no. I believe that my Sisters would rather not have their bodies so exposed if they could choose American (the world's) society's norms.

Sure we (Blacks) are participating in evil these days, but we are not a happy people. We are dissatisfied with this evil world.

Peace & Blessings to you,
    Bro. Williams

10. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    why are you equating civilization with the way women dress??? dont see the connection at all - different civilizations have diferent dress codes is all - only have to look at some of the original art work from egypt or minoans to see there code was often pretty liberal - but then in classical greece it was more covered like - i know there were lots of great civilizations in africa but do you know what the dress code was for all of them?