Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964829, member: 56965" I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites.

Again; when was this period that Black people ruled Egypt, before the Semites took over? Egyptian records only seem to go back to the approx. 3500 BC; can I assume what you were talking about was before then?

Ken/QUOTE]

Aren't you functionally literate Kenny, or is there another reason why you’re not addressing assertions answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium, or weren’t you previously aware of the fact that the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza is Khufu [reign falls comfortably within 3500 BCE] as opposed John or Bill?

Have another go Ken!

You don't agree do you Ken that the TRUTH is that we peoples of African ethnicity in the USA , the rest of the Diaspora and Africa are all frontline soldiers in a War [whether we want to fight or not] that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then or now by THESE so consistently despicably cowardly Semetic Zionists/White PARASITES, has it, just very very efficiently waged/don’t they/YOU JUST DO IT?

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s African Pharaoh’s like Khafre, Menkare, Rameses I & II and many others battled and resisted the Semitic hordes for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this WAR, with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus Caesar [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's most maliciously EVIL rationally focused cultural VANDAL] deliberately destroyed Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid built at Abu Rawash by Djedefrah, which you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so very deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by their so murderous onslught/destruction of Gaddafi controlled Libya and the carnage in Darfur and the Congo, Syria, Iraq TODAY, non-whites generally, peoples of African ethnicity specifically are still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

Wishing this WAR away hasn't worked for the African collective in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa for the last 500 years because Slavery and Colonialism didn't so much end as evolve into the current reality of White/European socio-economic domination in every area of human activity, so why are WE expecting the chaos in our communities and countries to improve in the near future?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
sanlorenzohead.jpg

I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites. Again; when was this period that Black people ruled Egypt, before the Semites took over? Egyptian records only seem to go back to the approx. 3500 BC; can I assume what you were talking about was before then?

Ken

Wrong again Kenny,

"I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites"

Black Ethiopian people are the original Jews. Let's take a look at the Falash Mura (Beta Israel), okay?

... Women stood and blessed candles chanting in Hebrew and Amharic. The service began; African melody but Hebrew words. White robes, white tzitzit and beautiful, delicate black faces. I sat among the young men. This was a dramatic moment. Israel had announced that the last Falash Mura would be flown on eagles’ wings to Israel, the end of an almost 3,000-year-old Jewish community. We were there to witness the event, to cheer on these men, women and children who were so passionately committed to Israel — to returning home ...

http://www.jta.org/2016/07/26/news-...delays-its-time-to-bring-the-falash-mura-home

demoz-deboch.jpg

640x392_9398_133217.jpg

images

https://www.google.com/search?q=fal...hUKEwiy2cvy5e7OAhVN3WMKHQ0rA78Q7AkIOg&dpr=1.5

[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964829, member: 56965" I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites.

Again; when was this period that Black people ruled Egypt, before the Semites took over? Egyptian records only seem to go back to the approx. 3500 BC; can I assume what you were talking about was before then?

Ken/QUOTE]

Aren't you functionally literate Kenny, or is there another reason why you’re not addressing assertions answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium, or weren’t you previously aware of the fact that the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza is Khufu [reign falls comfortably within 3500 BCE] as opposed John or Bill?

What on Earth are you talking about? John and Bill are English names. The English language didn’t even exist during this time.
If it seems I am not addressing the assertions, or answering your claims, it’s because even though you’ve made a lot of claims, that’s all I see them as; claims. Until you can back those claims up with an outside source, I see those claims as nothing more than your opinion (many of which I disagree with) which you are entitled to.

The reason I was trying to get a date or timeline from you is because perhaps it will cause you to present an outside source to back up some of these claims you have been making.

Now as far as this “war” you say Black people have been with the Jews and other Semites, I am not at war with anybody; if you wanna be at war, that’s your choice, but don’t expect everyone else to agree with ya; you can fight that war on your own bruh

Ken

Wrong again Kenny,

"I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites"

Black Ethiopian people are the original Jews. Let's take a look at the Falash Mura (Beta Israel), okay?

... Women stood and blessed candles chanting in Hebrew and Amharic. The service began; African melody but Hebrew words. White robes, white tzitzit and beautiful, delicate black faces. I sat among the young men. This was a dramatic moment. Israel had announced that the last Falash Mura would be flown on eagles’ wings to Israel, the end of an almost 3,000-year-old Jewish community. We were there to witness the event, to cheer on these men, women and children who were so passionately committed to Israel — to returning home ...

http://www.jta.org/2016/07/26/news-...delays-its-time-to-bring-the-falash-mura-home

demoz-deboch.jpg

640x392_9398_133217.jpg

images

https://www.google.com/search?q=fal...hUKEwiy2cvy5e7OAhVN3WMKHQ0rA78Q7AkIOg&dpr=1.5

That sounds like a religious issue to me; I couldn't care less about Judaism, or any other religion. So why should I consider myself at war with these people?

Ken

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back