Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

Wrong again Kenny,

Here's exactly what you said:

I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black. Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.
Ken
Kenny Jones, Today at 2:15 PM

If I am to help show you were you are wrong, its takes two Kenny, I gave you what I had, you must read, digest and do the rest. There was a period, shown and proven by the links provided that the below statement of yours is just not true.

"North Africa has always been Caucasian"

Let me suggest you look back over the information, and hopefully, you'll come away with a different outlook, if not, there's nothing else I can do to help you.

I've gone over the link you provided, and I see nothing that addresses anything I said.

Ken

I've gone over the link you provided, and I see nothing that addresses anything I said.

Ken

There are two links, and from what I've noticed, you spent your time in the second link, only. Both prove the point though that North Africa wasn't always White ... Take a good look at the map and read what's highlighted, please.

Exactly, Africa and Asia remains one continent. It was changed politically with the advent of the Suez Canal in 1859. As the image below indicates, the so-called "Middle East" was also first known as the "Far East." When in actuality, it is properly North Africa.

newworldme.png

Aminah of ZazZau (1533-1610), commonly known as The Warrior Queen, exemplified the term bada$$. The she was a leader with few peer. She expanded the territory where she lived, and unified the Hausa people of north Africa, modern day Nigeria, to the largest borders in history. Oddly enough, her real life persona would be the model for the wholly fictional television series “Xena Warrior Princess” ...

Last edited:
There are two links, and from what I've noticed, you spent your time in the second link, only. Both prove the point though that North Africa wasn't always White ... Take a good look at the map and read what's highlighted, please.

First of all, I never said "white" I said Caucasian. As I'm sure you know, even though all whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white.

Exactly, Africa and Asia remains one continent. It was changed politically with the advent of the Suez Canal in 1859. As the image below indicates, the so-called "Middle East" was also first known as the "Far East." When in actuality, it is properly North Africa.
And how does this refute my claim that North Africans were always Caucasoid, and Sub Sarah Africa, Negroid?

Ken​

First of all, I never said "white" I said Caucasian. As I'm sure you know, even though all whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white.

And how does this refute my claim that North Africans were always Caucasoid, and Sub Sarah Africa, Negroid?

Ken

Okay, you're parsing words here. Most proclaim Caucasians to be white, and then there are the Berbers:

Why Are White People Called Caucasian?

... So these guys, from the Caucasus, are Caucasian. Me, with my mixed Slavic and Baltic heritage, I’m also Caucasian. So are my friends whose families come from Italy, Ireland, Germany, and pretty much anywhere else in Europe. How did all these different white ethnic groups get lumped into “Caucasian?” ...

http://mentalfloss.com/article/50202/why-are-white-people-called-caucasian

THE INDIGENOUS BERBERS OF AFRICA – BY NATURAL MYSTICS

4603950662_d5d243726c_z.jpg

One of the most misrepresent people in North Africa are the indigenous Berber people. These beautiful women are not shown on mainstream television, movies and rarely in print. These are the descendants of the ancient Berbers that the ancient Romans spoke of and wrote about.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta...igenous-berbers-of-africa-by-natural-mystics/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back