Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964829, member: 56965" I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites.

Again; when was this period that Black people ruled Egypt, before the Semites took over? Egyptian records only seem to go back to the approx. 3500 BC; can I assume what you were talking about was before then?

Ken/QUOTE]

Aren't you functionally literate Kenny, or is there another reason why you’re not addressing assertions answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium, or weren’t you previously aware of the fact that the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza is Khufu [reign falls comfortably within 3500 BCE] as opposed John or Bill?

Have another go Ken!

You don't agree do you Ken that the TRUTH is that we peoples of African ethnicity in the USA , the rest of the Diaspora and Africa are all frontline soldiers in a War [whether we want to fight or not] that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then or now by THESE so consistently despicably cowardly Semetic Zionists/White PARASITES, has it, just very very efficiently waged/don’t they/YOU JUST DO IT?

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s African Pharaoh’s like Khafre, Menkare, Rameses I & II and many others battled and resisted the Semitic hordes for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this WAR, with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus Caesar [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's most maliciously EVIL rationally focused cultural VANDAL] deliberately destroyed Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid built at Abu Rawash by Djedefrah, which you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so very deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by their so murderous onslught/destruction of Gaddafi controlled Libya and the carnage in Darfur and the Congo, Syria, Iraq TODAY, non-whites generally, peoples of African ethnicity specifically are still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

Wishing this WAR away hasn't worked for the African collective in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa for the last 500 years because Slavery and Colonialism didn't so much end as evolve into the current reality of White/European socio-economic domination in every area of human activity, so why are WE expecting the chaos in our communities and countries to improve in the near future?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
sanlorenzohead.jpg

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites. Again; when was this period that Black people ruled Egypt, before the Semites took over? Egyptian records only seem to go back to the approx. 3500 BC; can I assume what you were talking about was before then?

Ken

Wrong again Kenny,

"I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites"

Black Ethiopian people are the original Jews. Let's take a look at the Falash Mura (Beta Israel), okay?

... Women stood and blessed candles chanting in Hebrew and Amharic. The service began; African melody but Hebrew words. White robes, white tzitzit and beautiful, delicate black faces. I sat among the young men. This was a dramatic moment. Israel had announced that the last Falash Mura would be flown on eagles’ wings to Israel, the end of an almost 3,000-year-old Jewish community. We were there to witness the event, to cheer on these men, women and children who were so passionately committed to Israel — to returning home ...

http://www.jta.org/2016/07/26/news-...delays-its-time-to-bring-the-falash-mura-home

https://www.google.com/search?q=fal...hUKEwiy2cvy5e7OAhVN3WMKHQ0rA78Q7AkIOg&dpr=1.5

Kenny Jones

Banned
Jun 30, 2016
[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964829, member: 56965" I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites.

Again; when was this period that Black people ruled Egypt, before the Semites took over? Egyptian records only seem to go back to the approx. 3500 BC; can I assume what you were talking about was before then?

Ken/QUOTE]

Aren't you functionally literate Kenny, or is there another reason why you’re not addressing assertions answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium, or weren’t you previously aware of the fact that the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza is Khufu [reign falls comfortably within 3500 BCE] as opposed John or Bill?

What on Earth are you talking about? John and Bill are English names. The English language didn’t even exist during this time.
If it seems I am not addressing the assertions, or answering your claims, it’s because even though you’ve made a lot of claims, that’s all I see them as; claims. Until you can back those claims up with an outside source, I see those claims as nothing more than your opinion (many of which I disagree with) which you are entitled to.

The reason I was trying to get a date or timeline from you is because perhaps it will cause you to present an outside source to back up some of these claims you have been making.

Now as far as this “war” you say Black people have been with the Jews and other Semites, I am not at war with anybody; if you wanna be at war, that’s your choice, but don’t expect everyone else to agree with ya; you can fight that war on your own bruh

Ken

Kenny Jones

Banned
Jun 30, 2016
Wrong again Kenny,

"I don’t see black people as being in an undeclared war with the Jews and other Semites"

Black Ethiopian people are the original Jews. Let's take a look at the Falash Mura (Beta Israel), okay?

... Women stood and blessed candles chanting in Hebrew and Amharic. The service began; African melody but Hebrew words. White robes, white tzitzit and beautiful, delicate black faces. I sat among the young men. This was a dramatic moment. Israel had announced that the last Falash Mura would be flown on eagles’ wings to Israel, the end of an almost 3,000-year-old Jewish community. We were there to witness the event, to cheer on these men, women and children who were so passionately committed to Israel — to returning home ...

http://www.jta.org/2016/07/26/news-...delays-its-time-to-bring-the-falash-mura-home

https://www.google.com/search?q=fal...hUKEwiy2cvy5e7OAhVN3WMKHQ0rA78Q7AkIOg&dpr=1.5
That sounds like a religious issue to me; I couldn't care less about Judaism, or any other religion. So why should I consider myself at war with these people?

Ken

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
chuck Black Entertainment : What are your thoughts about today's black tv shows? Black Entertainment 3
chuck Black Entertainment : Black To The Future: What Are Your Takes On Today's Black Science Fiction Movies? Black Entertainment 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BLACK AFRICAN WOMEN IN THE MILITARY TODAY Chevron Dove 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today Black Money Business Jobs 3
chuck South Africa : What Are You Feeling About Black Politics In South Africa Today? South Africa 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Hopes And Dreams Of Today's Young Black People Truly A Reflection Of: Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black Poetry : What Are You Feeling And Thinking About The Black Lives Matter Rallies And Protests Today ?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Share We Tell Today's Young Black Activists? Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Black American Power Players Shaping Culture Today Black People Doing Positive Things 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Concerns And Criticisms Of Today's Black Leaders Being Based On?? Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People Politics : Black Rights And Today's White Backlash Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Are Today's Black Leaders Playing Us Cheap And Close? Black People Politics 6
Keita Kenyatta Jails / Prisons : Michelle Alexander: More Black Men Are In Prison Today Than Were Enslaved In 1850 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black Men Are No Better-Off Today Than Their Forefathers Were in 1865 Black People Open Forum 229
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Marcus Garvey's Birthday today; His thoughts on Global Black America in the computer age? African American History Culture 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 288
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : Black Today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SophiaG Black People : I am SHOCKED by what I learned in class today - FBI CIA Infiltration of Black Organizations Black People Open Forum 39
OldSoul OldSoul : Today! Sunday! Noon ET CHAT - Topic: Why Black People talk the way We do! OldSoul 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Black African Americans from Colonial Times & Today Christian Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Most Visible Potent Enemy Against Black People And afrika Today, Is The President Chief Elder Osiris 0
chuck Black People : Do You Know And Understand What Today's Black Folk Are About? Black People Open Forum 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Voice Hold No weight In The World Today? Chief Elder Osiris 3
C Black People : Today's Black Leaders are they doing enough? Black People Open Forum 87
T Black Women : Black Women of the '70s vs. Black Women of today Black Women 8
chuck Black People : Yesterdays's Black Meccas Today's White Havens-? Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Today In Black History African American History Culture 273
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Suffer Today Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Swagging Pretentious Black People Today Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION TO MAKE TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THERE ARE NO BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES IN AMERICA TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE TODAY DESCENDANTS, A THOUSAND YEARS HENCE, Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black Money Business Jobs : USA Today article on Black Spending Habits Black Money Business Jobs 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind Black People Display Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Are Black Folks Safer Today than We were Five Years Ago, 9-11 :?: Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Of Yesteryear's Was Different From Black Folks Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Women : The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks to “Today’s Black Woman” expo Black Women 2
directlite Black Poetry : I thought about posting this to my IG but today's my first day (my account just got approved) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SwagII Black Relationships : Sustaining A Marriage Is Very Difficult Today... I Wonder Why? Black Relationships 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 35 Poignant James Baldwin Quotes That Are Especially Timely Today African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Chyko Black People Politics : Current News USA Today: Ben Carson Ruthlessly Mocked For Opening White House Cabinet Meeting With Prayer Thanking God For Trump Black People Politics 1