Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
Apparently many of you are still victims of Neo-European propaganda to some degree, either through Hollywood, television, books and phony scientific research. For example, what did the people of this country (USA) look like around 800 years ago? anyone want to take a stab at it? And while you are at it did you know that while the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade took place the Barbary Coast Pirates abducted more than a million Europeans from the shores of Spain, Portugal, Britain Ireland. etc.. and sold them as slaves in Tunisia and all over North Africa and the Middle East. Also bear in the mind the Ottoman Turks also left there seed all over North Africa and the Middle East. The bottom line of this is that there are fewer black faces in North Africa because of genocide from the Ottomans, the Italian invasions of Libya, the French and their Foreign Legions in North Africa. The majority of these black faces either succumbed to to the evils of these dastardly demonic invaders or hauled their posteriors south.

GrayMatter

Aug 17, 2016
Clyde, I cannot post links so cant quote you. But will be reading the materials you provided. Thx for sharing.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde, I cannot post links so cant quote you. But will be reading the materials you provided. Thx for sharing.

Good deal GrayMatter, yvw (you are very welcome)

It takes 25 posts before you can post outside links, but I'm having trouble understanding why you can't Quote a members post, unless something has changed, you should be able to at least Quote or Reply to a members post ... try it and let me know how it goes.

GrayMatter

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. Posting with my mobile and it's a little clunky on a small screen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
chuck Black Entertainment : What are your thoughts about today's black tv shows? Black Entertainment 3
chuck Black Entertainment : Black To The Future: What Are Your Takes On Today's Black Science Fiction Movies? Black Entertainment 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BLACK AFRICAN WOMEN IN THE MILITARY TODAY Chevron Dove 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today Black Money Business Jobs 3
chuck South Africa : What Are You Feeling About Black Politics In South Africa Today? South Africa 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Hopes And Dreams Of Today's Young Black People Truly A Reflection Of: Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black Poetry : What Are You Feeling And Thinking About The Black Lives Matter Rallies And Protests Today ?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Share We Tell Today's Young Black Activists? Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Black American Power Players Shaping Culture Today Black People Doing Positive Things 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Concerns And Criticisms Of Today's Black Leaders Being Based On?? Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People Politics : Black Rights And Today's White Backlash Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Are Today's Black Leaders Playing Us Cheap And Close? Black People Politics 6
Keita Kenyatta Jails / Prisons : Michelle Alexander: More Black Men Are In Prison Today Than Were Enslaved In 1850 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black Men Are No Better-Off Today Than Their Forefathers Were in 1865 Black People Open Forum 229
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Marcus Garvey's Birthday today; His thoughts on Global Black America in the computer age? African American History Culture 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 288
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : Black Today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SophiaG Black People : I am SHOCKED by what I learned in class today - FBI CIA Infiltration of Black Organizations Black People Open Forum 39
OldSoul OldSoul : Today! Sunday! Noon ET CHAT - Topic: Why Black People talk the way We do! OldSoul 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Black African Americans from Colonial Times & Today Christian Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Most Visible Potent Enemy Against Black People And afrika Today, Is The President Chief Elder Osiris 0
chuck Black People : Do You Know And Understand What Today's Black Folk Are About? Black People Open Forum 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Voice Hold No weight In The World Today? Chief Elder Osiris 3
C Black People : Today's Black Leaders are they doing enough? Black People Open Forum 87
T Black Women : Black Women of the '70s vs. Black Women of today Black Women 8
chuck Black People : Yesterdays's Black Meccas Today's White Havens-? Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Today In Black History African American History Culture 273
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Suffer Today Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Swagging Pretentious Black People Today Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION TO MAKE TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THERE ARE NO BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES IN AMERICA TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE TODAY DESCENDANTS, A THOUSAND YEARS HENCE, Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black Money Business Jobs : USA Today article on Black Spending Habits Black Money Business Jobs 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind Black People Display Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Are Black Folks Safer Today than We were Five Years Ago, 9-11 :?: Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Of Yesteryear's Was Different From Black Folks Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Women : The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks to “Today’s Black Woman” expo Black Women 2
directlite Black Poetry : I thought about posting this to my IG but today's my first day (my account just got approved) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SwagII Black Relationships : Sustaining A Marriage Is Very Difficult Today... I Wonder Why? Black Relationships 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 35 Poignant James Baldwin Quotes That Are Especially Timely Today African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Chyko Black People Politics : Current News USA Today: Ben Carson Ruthlessly Mocked For Opening White House Cabinet Meeting With Prayer Thanking God For Trump Black People Politics 1