Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964411, member: 56965" I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black.

Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.

Ken/QUOTE]

Despite the fact that some of the Caucasians in North Africa have been there for over 3000 years, aren’t they STILL invaders Kenny Jones, or are you genuinely unaware of the manner in which Semites were warring as standard on African peoples in this region, over 1000 years before Alexander the Macendonian peasant’s army conquered Nubia Khemet Egypt and subsequently made himself Pharaoh [starting the Ptolmic dynasty, the last of whom was Cleopatra]?

treszapotes3.jpg

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

I was not making the that no Negroids were there, (not all blacks are Negroid either) neither was I claiming no Caucasians were below the Sarah. Again; I was speaking generally. North Africa was Caucasian, Sub Sarah Africa was Negroid. If you disagree with that claim address it and quit trying to make it seem I said something I did not.
As the link shows

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...Z29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDOTYwNjI4NTcEX3IDMgRiY2sDNnExcHNrMWJwZGhsYyUyNmIlM0QzJTI2cyUzRGdsBGZyA3lmcC10LXMEZ3ByaWQDR1FJR0ZBNVBUVWFMOWJ2SmFVeTNrQQRtdGVzdGlkA251bGwEbl9zdWdnAzgEb3JpZ2luA2ltYWdlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzI0BHF1ZXJ5AyBCZXJiZXJzIG9mIE5vcnRoIEFmcmljYQR0X3N0bXADMTQ3MjQ0MTgzMgR2dGVzdGlkA251bGw-?gprid=GQIGFA5PTUaL9bvJaUy3kA&pvid=b3uENjIwNi5tBzygV5bGrAkUMjYwMQAAAADyWf9z&p=+Berbers+of+North+Africa&fr=yfp-t-s&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&y=Search

Not all Berber people were negroid; some were some were not. Now if you can find where I said not a single Negroid person lived in North Africa, you might have a point. Otherwise it appears you just misunderstood the point I was making.

You are not going to put words in my mouth.

Ken

The link doesn't work Kenny, fix it.

404mobile.png
Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above

You can't speak in generalities, its too vague. I can't get words in your mouth for you constantly placing your foot there. For example, you've done it again:

"
North Africa was Caucasian, Sub Sarah Africa was Negroid"

Learn to quality your statements. Say something like this; North Africa is majority Caucasian. It gives room for the Negroids in North Africa, like the Berbers and many others.

Stop locking yourself with words that speak universally, such as North Africa is Caucasian ... Sub Sarah is Negroid. You strap yourself in a box and can't get out, as in this case ... got it?

Here's another example ... All dogs are Black ... simply not true. Some dogs are Black.

Despite the fact that some of the Caucasians in North Africa have been there for over 3000 years, aren’t they STILL invaders Kenny Jones, or are you genuinely unaware of the manner in which Semites were warring as standard on African peoples in this region, over 1000 years before Alexander the Macendonian peasant’s army conquered Nubia Khemet Egypt and subsequently made himself Pharaoh [starting the Ptolmic dynasty, the last of whom was Cleopatra]?

You hit the nail on the head Orisons, he really is unaware of those hard facts. Moreover, he's even unaware of what he's saying about North Africa having always been Caucasian/White :facepalm:

[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964411, member: 56965" I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black.

Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.

Ken/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on how far you wanna go back. I am not familiar with the records of how the Caucasians got in North Africa, but if you have information about if it was via war, or any other means I would be happy to see what ever information you've got.

Ken

The link doesn't work Kenny, fix it.

404mobile.png
Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above

You can't speak in generalities, its too vague. I can't get words in your mouth for you constantly placing your foot there. For example, you've done it again:

"
North Africa was Caucasian, Sub Sarah Africa was Negroid"

Learn to quality your statements. Say something like this; North Africa is majority Caucasian. It gives room for the Negroids in North Africa, like the Berbers and many others.

Stop locking yourself with words that speak universally, such as North Africa is Caucasian ... Sub Sarah is Negroid. You strap yourself in a box and can't get out, as in this case ... got it?

Here's another example ... All dogs are Black ... simply not true. Some dogs are Black.

That is a flawed comparison; the vast majority of dogs are NOT black. A more accurate comparison would be to say “dogs bark, cat’s meow” when making a point, then someone like you pointing out that a specific breed of dog does not make barking noise, then suggesting I rephrase as “the majority of dogs bark, and the majority of cat’s meow.”

But that’s okay; I understand the game you are playing, but I refuse to play. The majority of people understand generally speaking dogs bark, cat’s meow, Caucasians North Africa, Negroid Sub Sarah Africa. But for those like you who wish to pick apart every word I say looking for an exception to the rule, feel free to point things out and I will explain things a bit further if need be.

BTW I had never heard of the Berber people until you pointed it out to me. A quick google search showed they were in North Africa, but it also showed they were not all black. You introducing the Berber people into the conversation then showing a picture of a black woman gives the impression that all Berbers were black, when they were not; just some of them were. You could practice a little bit of what you preach by showing pictures of the variety of different color of people who make up the Berber people. It goes both ways ya know

Peace
Ken

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back