Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

Kenny Jones

BANNED
Jun 30, 2016
Okay, you're parsing words here. Most proclaim Caucasians to be white, and then there are the Berbers:

In the USA most proclaim Caucasians to be white.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

As the link shows, not all Caucasians are European. But it was not my intention to go off subject and dispute what is or is not this or that race, my point was those of Egypt do not look like us, they look more like those of Middle East Asia.

There were people in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. long before someone decided to draw a line in the sand and proclaim everyone above the line; Asia, and everyone below the line Africa. When they drew the line, everyone stayed where they were thus those of Egypt look more like those of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, or Kuwait rather than like us. That was the point I was trying to make

Ken

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the USA most proclaim Caucasians to be white.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

As the link shows, not all Caucasians are European. But it was not my intention to go off subject and dispute what is or is not this or that race, my point was those of Egypt do not look like us, they look more like those of Middle East Asia.

There were people in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. long before someone decided to draw a line in the sand and proclaim everyone above the line; Asia, and everyone below the line Africa. When they drew the line, everyone stayed where they were thus those of Egypt look more like those of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, or Kuwait rather than like us. That was the point I was trying to make

Ken

Well, you failed miserably at making your point Kenny. And as far as Black and White is concerned, you are trapped in your own words making a dichotomy, which drifted into our conversation on Caucasians being or not being white, here, let me show you:

I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black. Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.
Ken
Kenny Jones, Today at 2:15 PM

Can you see the line you've drawn with Whites above the Sub-Sarah and Blacks below (the error of your ways)? If not, why not?

Wrong again on this Kenny:

"... my point was those of Egypt do not look like us, they look more like those of Middle East Asia."

See, there's the Middle East Asia ... the map I shared explains this, right?

What about the Berbers of North Africa, I know you didn't miss that big ole pic of the Black lady and the quotations underneath. If you are Black, stop assisting White folks in stealing our legacy, please; they don't need any more help, believe me.

Kenny Jones

BANNED
Jun 30, 2016
Well, you failed miserably at making your point Kenny. And as far as Black and White is concerned, you are trapped in your own words making a dichotomy, which drifted into our conversation on Caucasians being or not being white, here, let me show you:

I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black. Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.
Ken
Kenny Jones, Today at 2:15 PM

Can you see the line you've drawn with Whites above the Sub-Sarah and Blacks below (the error of your ways)? If not, why not?

First of all I said Caucasian; not whites. Second of all, I was speaking generally. I was not implying that not a single black person existed above the Sarah Desert. You mentioned the Berber people? Yeah they were scattered around North Africa, but they were a minority, not typical of North Africans.

Wrong again on this Kenny:
"... my point was those of Egypt do not look like us, they look more like those of Middle East Asia."

See, there's the Middle East Asia ... the map I shared explains this, right?

The only map I saw of the Middle East you provided did not show Egyptians looked like us. If you have a map that shows they did, please present it.

What about the Berbers of North Africa, I know you didn't miss that big ole pic of the Black lady and the quotations underneath. If you are Black, stop assisting White folks in stealing our legacy, please; they don't need any more help, believe me.
Ain’t nobody trying to steal your legacy. Perhaps you’re trying to steal theirs!

Ken

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... I was not implying that not a single black person existed above the Sarah Desert. You mentioned the Berber people? Yeah they were scattered around North Africa, but they were a minority, not typical of North Africans ...

Sorry Kenny, but you unmistakably implied no Blacks lived above the Sub-Sarah, here it is in different words even:

"... And how does this refute my claim that North Africans were always Caucasoid, and Sub Sarah Africa, Negroid?"
Ken
Kenny Jones, Today at 5:59 PM

Its impossible to run away from your own words, Kenny. Clearly, you are saying Whites lived above, and Blacks (Negroid) lived below the Sub-Sarah.

And now you stick your foot in your mouth again with these words:

"... You mentioned the Berber people? Yeah they were scattered around North Africa, but they were a minority, not typical of North Africans ..."
Ken

Kenny Jones, 46 minutes ago

Kenny, Kenny, stop it :) ... be true to yourself, at least. Again, you are trapped in your own words.

North Africa was not always White or Caucasian, there were plenty of indigenous Black folk above the Sub-Sarah.

Kenny Jones

BANNED
Jun 30, 2016
Sorry Kenny, but you unmistakably implied no Blacks lived above the Sub-Sarah, here it is in different words even:

"... And how does this refute my claim that North Africans were always Caucasoid, and Sub Sarah Africa, Negroid?"
Ken
Kenny Jones, Today at 5:59 PM

Its impossible to run away from your own words, Kenny. Clearly, you are saying Whites lived above, and Blacks (Negroid) lived below the Sub-Sarah.

And now you stick your foot in your mouth again with these words:

"... You mentioned the Berber people? Yeah they were scattered around North Africa, but they were a minority, not typical of North Africans ..."
Ken

Kenny Jones, 46 minutes ago

As the link shows

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...Z29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDOTYwNjI4NTcEX3IDMgRiY2sDNnExcHNrMWJwZGhsYyUyNmIlM0QzJTI2cyUzRGdsBGZyA3lmcC10LXMEZ3ByaWQDR1FJR0ZBNVBUVWFMOWJ2SmFVeTNrQQRtdGVzdGlkA251bGwEbl9zdWdnAzgEb3JpZ2luA2ltYWdlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzI0BHF1ZXJ5AyBCZXJiZXJzIG9mIE5vcnRoIEFmcmljYQR0X3N0bXADMTQ3MjQ0MTgzMgR2dGVzdGlkA251bGw-?gprid=GQIGFA5PTUaL9bvJaUy3kA&pvid=b3uENjIwNi5tBzygV5bGrAkUMjYwMQAAAADyWf9z&p=+Berbers+of+North+Africa&fr=yfp-t-s&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&y=Search

Not all Berber people were negroid; some were some were not. Now if you can find where I said not a single Negroid person lived in North Africa, you might have a point. Otherwise it appears you just misunderstood the point I was making.
, Kenny, stop it :) ... be true to yourself, at least. Again, you are trapped in your own words.

North Africa was not always White or Caucasian, there were plenty of indigenous Black folk above the Sub-Sarah.

You are not going to put words in my mouth. I was not making the that no Negroids were there, (not all blacks are Negroid either) neither was I claiming no Caucasians were below the Sarah. Again; I was speaking generally. North Africa was Caucasian, Sub Sarah Africa was Negroid. If you disagree with that claim address it and quit trying to make it seem I said something I did not.

Ken

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table